No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs Mack Early Fight Results From Nottingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs Mack Early Fight Results From Nottingham

Capital FM Arena, Nottingham - Hot bantamweight prospect Khalid Yafai (5-0, 4 KOs) continues to roll to a bright future with a quick stoppage of Antonio Nettuno (7-6, 1 KOs) in less than a minute of the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yafai is really, really good. Limited opponent but **** me. Put him in with Hall, or if not then Wale.

Comment

mack is

mack have always been used by men (boxers) when they wanna look good. Four title fights = 4 ko's. That should makes him the " b i tch" of boxing, hahahaha. what a clown. He should retire for the sake of the sport. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Froch never impressed me in the super 6, I think Dirrell beat him by running and punching, but I won't deny he has gotten better and I wouldn't mine seeing him and Ward again now.

Comment

Froch did what he should of done, nothing unexpected here.

Froch is just topping up his retirement fund.

Ward still beats him everyday of the week.

Comment

Idea: Froch moves up and fights Hopkins.

What do you guys think?

Comment

If Froch beats Bute again, I wonder how much of the purse will it take for Ward to travel to England to fight froch in his hometown. Would sell out a stadium I believe. But the money would have to be good for Ward to accept that considering hes the champ, but I highly doubt it will happen.

Comment

Froch seems to be peaking right now. I would definitely not mind if it was nothing but rematches for him in 2013. Bute is contracted so that's a done deal. I wanna see a Kessler rematch. And I only wanna see a Ward rematch if it's in Nottingham. That I would like to see.

Comment

"For ****s Sake!" - Bute after watching Froch destroy Mack.

Comment

If he beats Bute again and Kessler then a Ward rematch is in order. But Ward wont live Oakland, let alone the USA, dont matter how much $$$ they throw in his face!!

Comment

Working...
                    X