No announcement yet.

Austin Trout its DELUSIONAL!! Thinks he is going to BEAT COTTO LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
    really..153 of 154 lol... u call that a catchweight... pacquiao calls atleast 4 pounds
    153? yeah, i call that a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
      He still won... owned margarito and dominated lol...
      owned?! i wouldnt go that far. owned is making your opponent take a knee, or make your opponent crumple to the floor because he has nothing left......

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        idiot he has a great chance of winning
        esp since cotto is SHOT TO ****

trout tko 11
        cotto isnt shot. nowhere near. he is still a top ten p4p in my opinion. shot fighters dont compete with the likes of floyd mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
          what's he suppose to say?
          I can't beat Cotto. Imma fight him, but I'm delusional. Cotto is better than me. Imma try, but he will probably knock me out. -Trout

Comment

Wow every fighter has its own idiotic fans, this thread needs to be deleted... How dare Trout thinks he can beat Cotto..lol stupid trolling "Boxing" fans

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              owned?! i wouldnt go that far. owned is making your opponent take a knee, or make your opponent crumple to the floor because he has nothing left......
              Yea Owned is getting KO by the Ringpost or getting KO twitching like a bum..

Comment

Heads up OP , this must rank as one of the most stupid posts in the history of boxingscene, witch properly means that it is one of the most stupid post in the history of human civilization .

Last edited by 110110110; 10-07-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

We shall see, but I believe Cotto is being underestimated by some of you, saying he has KO losses and got handled by Floyd makes him shopworn. I expect to see a dominant Cotto in there, his depth in the game will overwhelm a relative rookie like Trout, but we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    Heads up OP , this must rank as one of the most stupid posts in the history of boxingscene, witch properly means that it is one of the most stupid post in the history of human civilization .

Ray and shade everyone has their own definition of "owned" i guess... thats what u think owned means in ur words thats u... and ive seen worst threads in here... no matter how stupid the threads are it gets stupid people like u(110110110) to comment huh? it caught ur attention lol...

Comment

A nuthugger, hater, or neutral, some of you guys are delusional.

I mean, WTF should a fighter think, "oh i am fighting this top star and i am gonna get beaten".

Comment

Working...
                      X