Collapse
No announcement yet.

[From Twitter] De La Hoya: Bob Arum please stop lying to the public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here they come! I never never so much work could be done while on your knees!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post

napalm bomb dropped ... Now watch the mayweather fans scatter like the cok roaches they are !!!!! Like i said judging from past history fishnets is the one lying !!!!!!
      yeah oscar did say that and then lied but i guess you forgot in the first negotiations when pac said
      its against my religion to get my blood drawn
      then it was im scared of needles
      then it was taking a tablespoon of blood weakens me

then he said he agreed to the tests
      so which is it?
      Cause obviously he is lying about most of them
      so to sit there and say that floyds team got exposed as liars is an absolute joke because manny and especially arum have lied over and over
      it works both ways but i dont expect someone like you with a 2nd education to understand this

oh and by the way i am not a mayweather fan but a boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Here they come! I never never so much work could be done while on your knees!
        You never never so much work? The **** does that mean?

Plus, this isn't a PED thread so it's kind of weird to see you here. But we got the signal all set up, as soon as someone starts a PED thread we'll turn it on and you'll be in that b*tch as usual.

"PED thread! Hit the dazed signal!"

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          You never never so much work? The **** does that mean?

Plus, this isn't a PED thread so it's kind of weird to see you here. But we got the signal all set up, as soon as someone starts a PED thread we'll turn it on and you'll be in that b*tch as usual.

"PED thread! Hit the dazed signal!"
          Lawyer #1 at your service, The Princess. For God's sake lady, the judge said "rise" not "kneel!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            yeah oscar did say that and then lied but i guess you forgot in the first negotiations when pac said

so which is it?
            so to sit there and say that floyds team got exposed as liars is an absolute joke because manny and especially arum have lied over and over
            it works both ways but i dont expect someone like you with a 2nd education to understand this

manny being the bigger man put aside his personal belifes to satified the fans and make the fight happen !!!!!!! while floyd visted some kid that was on his death bead last year and told the kid no he wont fight manny instead he will go on another vacation !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              Oscar De La Hoya
              Bob arum please please stop lying to the public. Sit down with my CEO Richard and make the big fight happen. Before manny asks questions.
              Damn... Hoya just called out Bob on his BS.....

Comment

manny being the bigger man put aside his personal belifes to satified the fans and make the fight happen !!!!!!! While floyd visted some kid that was on his death bead last year and told the kid no he wont fight manny instead he will go on another vacation !!!!!!
                i take back what i said earlier because it was a huge insult to 2nd graders
                you are on the kinder level and im done with you
                good day sir

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post

so which is it?

give me source link that PAC himself not Arum said "its against my religion to get my blood drawn" and "scared of needles". If you can't provide, then stop acting like your a boxing fan. We all know ARum is a lier but we also know the Oscar is the same... END

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                    give me source link that pac himself not arum said "its against my religion to get my blood drawn" and "scared of needles". If you can't provide, then stop acting like your a boxing fan. We all know arum is a lier but we also know the oscar is the same... End
                    he said it in an interview with brian kenny on espn dumb az
                    if you want it you look for it im not doing your job

so to be a boxing fan i have provide links
                    hahaha
                    wow

if you could read correctly in my statement i mentioned that it works both ways and admitted that oscar did lie
                    what part of the english language do you not understand?

Comment

manny being the bigger man put aside his personal belifes to satified the fans and make the fight happen !!!!!!! while floyd visted some kid that was on his death bead last year and told the kid no he wont fight manny instead he will go on another vacation !!!!!!
                      And you call yourself an unbiased boxing fan? typical *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X