No announcement yet.

Sorry for doubting you Juan Manuel 'DINAMITA' Marquez, and TRIBUTE THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    i was shocked. his upper body looked like victor ortiz's but still had speed and agility to move around the ring and was mentally sharp to outbox pacquiao all night.
    I'm waiting for someone to cry steroids. If they do, Manny had his chance when Marquez challenged him to test him.

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    i see no reason he cant win a belt at 140 or 147
    He can, everyone is vacating 140 soon and he can beat most of them anyway.

Comment

Big props to Marquez for beating Pacquiao last night

Comment

Huge fan here, and yup I thought he was going to destroyed and knocked down a few times in route to a tko. I feel like shit because I didnt even catch the fight live. Marquez the GREAT

Comment

Respect to Marquez. He looked really fast and sharp last night. I had a feeling he would still give pac some trouble but not to the extent that was shown last night. He really surprised the boxing world and is deserving to be considered one of Mexico's greats.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
            Yeah put me in that doubting category and JMM is one of my fav fighters . I just figured with him aging and since Katsidis/Diaz was able to drop him n hurt him and having to perform at a weight that he looked bad in vs Mayweather that he would be in over his head. Dinamita is an great great fighter.
            agree 100%

Comment

Comment

Marquez pulled off an amazing upset last night, sad they had to rob him...

Comment

Cowboy the **** up, gentlemen.
                  Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 11-13-2011, 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    i see no reason he cant win a belt at 140 or 147
                    true, quite like a fight with Morales, just for pure entertainment and to see two master technicians go at it

Comment

Marquez is a true hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X