Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye's lack of respect has surely taken some of the pressure off Wlad!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye's lack of respect has surely taken some of the pressure off Wlad!?

After all his hating and boasting I predict Haye is going to be so hyped up that he'll be sapped by his own nervous energy on Saturday night. This means when he gets hit he'll go into panic mode and make it easier for cool, calm Wlad to deal with him. Yes, Haye has talked too much on this man, Wlad Klitschko, and has surely only succeeded in putting more pressure on himself to back it up when he's the fight underdog. I wouldn't mind Haye's mouth so much if he was fighting another trash talker but Wlad is a good guy and a long time champion who doesn't deserve the lack of respect. That he hasn't sunk to Haye's trashy depths is smart as it's allowed Haye to blow up his self hype bubble more and more. And we all know what happens to bubbles...
    Last edited by Money Shot; 06-30-2011, 04:15 PM.

Yes, I think Haye has put a lot of pressure on himself by taking the trash talk too far.

After all that talk, he's going to look really bad in the eyes of the UK fans if he fails.

However, he'll make a lot of money regardless.

Comment

Wlad was asking for it, daring him to wear the T-shirt etc. When Haye brings it Wlad starts whining.

Comment

reminds me of Ernie Terrel and Ali. Klitschko is gonna punish Haye he's got a puncher's chance that's it

Comment

Working...
        X