Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Mir: I want him to be the 1st person to die of octagon related injuries [Lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    lol
    Rassclaart...

It was a fuked up thing to say but its words at the end of the day..
    Yeah, I just don't have any respect for either of them as human beings...

Comment

"A lot of individuals are so worried about being politically correct," Mir said. "I'd rather go ahead and say what's on my mind than to sit there and come up with some PC 'Oh, the guy is a great fighter and I have a lot of respect for him.' If I don't mean it, why is it even coming out of my mouth? ... I want to fight Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person. I want to break his neck in the ring. I want him to be the first person that dies due to Octagon-related injuries. That's what's going through my mind."

"He doesn't like me and I can guarantee, you talk to anybody in my family, it's a legitimate hate," Mir said of Lesnar. "His very being bugs me just because I've seen a lot of children out there who look to athletes and martial artists as role models, and it just makes me cringe. I sit there and go, 'Man, I lost to this guy the second time around and now people think that's the way to be -- be big, obnoxious and angry.' That's not right. We have anger toward each other. Everything I stand for he despises and dislikes, and I can tell you I truly do not like him as a person whatsoever."

"Forty pounds among skilled athletes matters," Mir said. "A big guy as skilled as Lesnar, especially with his wrestling, is a whole different scenario. I don't know if I'll ever be as strong as Brock Lesnar -- he seems to have pretty good genetics in that category -- but I think I can close the gap."
      What a ****ing hypocrite. He talks about respect and humility and wishes Lesnar to get well when he was in the hospital and now he comes out with this ****. He needs to get another motorcycle and go on a nice long ride, one that hopefully will end worst than the last. This guy is a comeplete embarrasment to MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Yeah, I just don't have any respect for either of them as human beings...
        lol

Thats Deep Hatred G...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
          I wouldn't mind at all if Carwin were to KO Mir next month.
          I hope Carwin destroys Mir. Then Mir can go off his self.

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanzpoper View Post
            Or you could always stay at sherdog with the rest of your kind.

Lewis didn't have children at the time.

First, I'm a fan of both.

Second, doesn't matter. He threatened him. He also said "I wish I can stomp on your kid's testicles or punch them in the face, so you can feel my pain."

Third, your parents must have never loved you. Because you seem to cry for attention by posting dumb **** in a subforum that you have no interest in.

Comment

I was posting in this forum before boxingscene existed...

Comment

Although i enjoy very much watching Brock Lesnar beat Frank Mir to a bloody pulp. I wanna see him fight someone different already. Shane Carwin, Cain, Dos Santos. his vs frank mir is old now. although they are 1-1 against eachother so a rematch is very very possible i just want a change of opponent for brock.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                  Although i enjoy very much watching Brock Lesnar beat Frank Mir to a bloody pulp. I wanna see him fight someone different already. Shane Carwin, Cain, Dos Santos. his vs frank mir is old now. although they are 1-1 against eachother so a rematch is very very possible i just want a change of opponent for brock.
                  I could be wrong, but I sort of have a feeling that Dana and company are hoping for a Mir victory over Carwin. Styles make fights, and I think that Carwin has a style to potentially give Brock all he can handle and then some. From Carwin's perspective, I think that it may well be that Mir presents a more difficult match up imo.

Comment

I will root for Carwin but if Mir wins it'll be even better, cause we'll get the chance to see another hardcore beating by Lesnar. Mir = Pizzaface II. lmao

Comment

That's pretty harsh.

Comment

Working...
                      X