Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop problem..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i threw my pc out an 11 story apt window. I dont have the problem nor computer. Thats my story.. and i wouldn't recommend doing that either!

Comment

Same with my brother, he's a computer/technology wizard but he got so lazy these days.. lol

and yeah book mark this guys, I've read it on some forum and it worked for everyone who had HP, Compaq, Toshiba. laptops.

Comment

I had to try it a few times btw, so keep trying if it doesn't work the 1st time.

Comment

You might want to pop it open and clear out the vents, dude. Those things accumulate dust like no other

Comment

Yeah when my brothers comes home i'll have him look at it since he's a computer wizard.

I'm just happy it's working for now.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              i threw my pc out an 11 story apt window. I dont have the problem nor computer. Thats my story.. and i wouldn't recommend doing that either!
              Aren't you smart

Comment

****IN HP Laptops

This is literally the 6th story Ive herad this year with HP laptops doing that. All friends and family. Before I went to work today my parents called and said to loook at theirs cuz its happened again.

I was able to fix theirs the first time. But the others went bad, either sent back to manufacturer or they had to get a new one because their warranty was out.

Try this, it worked for me twice, others have failed though.

1) take the battery out
                2) Unplug machine
                3) Hold the power button down for 2 minutes, this clears any static electricity

Then turn it on without the battery. If that doesnt work, try it again. Or try it again with the battery. Try different things, you cant break it at this point

Comment

1 - Removed all power sources(battery, charging cable)
                  2 - Held power button down for 30-40 seconds.
                  3 - Put the Charging Cable in, then Battery(in that order)
                  4 - Waited 3 seconds then hit the power button and bam. works

It worked, kinda like what you said ^

Comment

I shut it off for a few hours not it won't start again, I kept trying but it won't start

goddamnit....

Comment

HP broke my heart...

Comment

Working...
                      X