Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito Distancing himself from Javier in Interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito Distancing himself from Javier in Interview?

For those who don't understand Spanish here is a translation under the video by Ido. His was more accurate than mine.

It pains me (or it hurts me), because I don’t want you to think that for wraps/bandages I have won my fights. I have won my fights, because of my training. Because of my sacrifices. And well its effecting me, its effecting because its being continuously stated that because of the bandages.

Well I want you to understand is how, am I going to cheat? or not me but “Capetillo” (the guy who wraps his hands/trainer I believe)? For a bandage? when the commission is their the entire time, looking over you the entire time. To make sure you don’t place any thing, because now you are starting to hear all things. That now they place some kind of liquid, so many kinds of stuff. {I cant make out his next comment, I think he follows that those are just lies but don’t hold it against me}. But from what I understood, the bandage was fine. I don’t have any problems.

I have asked Capetillo, he said don’t worry about it. I do the bandages, the bandage is clean, their was nothing in it. Don’t worry about it, everything is going to be fine.

I have a feeling if they find something in the wraps. Margarito may dump Capetillo.

I dont think Marg paid any attention to his wraps. As he said it's Capetillo's job to wrap me.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
      I have a feeling if they find something in the wraps. Margarito may dump Capetillo.

I dont think Marg paid any attention to his wraps. As he said it's Capetillo's job to wrap me.
      Thats what I'm saying. He seems to be laying ground work for that even if (Big If) it comes back as illegal he can throw his trainer under the bus.

Comment

he said: how am I going to cheat or not me but Capatillo since he is the one who wraps my hands

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
          Thats what I'm saying. He seems to be laying ground work for that even if (Big If) it comes back as illegal he can throw his trainer under the bus.
          I think he genuinely trusts his trainer though.

Comment

I think he genuinely trusts his trainer though.
            I do to. But from that interview do you think if its found out to be illegal that he will put the whole thing on Javier?

It just seems like ground work is being done here.

Comment

I do to. But from that interview do you think if its found out to be illegal that he will put the whole thing on Javier?

It just seems like ground work is being done here.
              Well yes since he is the one in charge of preparing the wraps.

For all we know Margarito might of not had a clue as to what was in the wraps.

Comment

Well yes since he is the one in charge of preparing the wraps.

For all we know Margarito might of not had a clue as to what was in the wraps.
                He might not or he might have. But the appearance of distancing himself and even asked Javier about it means that he has a suspicion that the allegations might be true.

Comment

He might not or he might have. But the appearance of distancing himself and even asked Javier about it means that he has a suspicion that the allegations might be true.
                  Like I said. I don't think Marg paid any attention to his wraps before.

Asking Capetillo only tells me that he wants confirmation from capetillo that the wraps were clean.

Comment

bad mexican acting

its all bull he is just going to throw capetillo to the side and blame him for everything. after 40 plus fights you should know what and how they wrap your hands. naz is a very good trainer and knows what look for. marg lost to daniel santos and pwill because they are mobile boxers and were able to stay away and lost to ssm because he fought smart with holding, clinching, body punches and stayed away from the ropes. the other reason of course is marg confidence went south when his bricks were missing. again moseley hit cotto hard and didnt do the same damage as of when marg was hitting him with those bricks.

Comment

Working...
                    X