No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields sparring Cyborg. Helping Cyborg get ready for her next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Yeah Seriously! From 1 MMA Fight Heather Hardy has gotten more Attention from that fight than she has gotten from her 4-5 year boxing Career
    She said that's the most she's ever been paid too

Comment

Yeah Seriously! From 1 MMA Fight Heather Hardy has gotten more Attention from that fight than she has gotten from her 4-5 year boxing Career
      Hardy said she will go back to boxing, but if i were her at her age just stick to mma, she already was getting love and attention and more endorsement offers after that fight on bellator. Holly holm made over two million dollars for rousey and was getting six figures each fighter after that, in boxing her highest purse was 40 thousand i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I don't know much about MMA or Womens MMA but I do know Cyborg would've smashed Rousey

Hell yeah, she would have destroyed Rousey. When Cyborg fights it looks like a man beating on a woman, like domestic violence and ****.

I wanted Cyborg to be the first one to beat Rousey. But White f'd it up. They were talking about that fight for years and ****ing White did himself a disservice.

Comment

Cyborg is a beast. I think she could hang with some of the men for real. Not that pretend stuff Rousey was always staging.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Hell yeah, she would have destroyed Rousey. When Cyborg fights it looks like a man beating on a woman, like domestic violence and ****.

I wanted Cyborg to be the first one to beat Rousey. But White f'd it up. They were talking about that fight for years and ****ing White did himself a disservice.
            What was the hold up? Why wouldn't he make the fight?

Comment

I honestly like the Women MMA fights better than the men. The women go at it.

Comment

At some point I'd like to see Claressa transition into MMA. She would be a much bigger star in MMA than she could ever be in boxing. Unfortunately the highest weight class is 145, and I think Claressa fights at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  What was the hold up? Why wouldn't he make the fight?

Cyborg was with Invicta, it's another MMA leaugue and Rousey with UFC.

At first White was against doing business with Invicta even though all the fans were saying that was the fight they wanted.

Also Rousey was 135, Cyborg 145, so they were haggling over the weight. Finally White allowed Cyborg to join UFC and they were supposed to fight at 140.

Cyborg fought a couple of fights getting ready for Rousey. But Rousey lost to Holly Holm and then lost again to Nunes.

Now fans lost out on that fight.

Looks like he learned his lesson because now he allowed Mayweather-McGregor.

Comment

Clarissa catching them hands, cyborg is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Im telling you guys women fighters are tougher than a lot of men, I seen these female fighters and they got some crazy chins, and can take punishment.

I rather see Clarissa in MMA, female boxing is a joke and will neer bring that fame, look at heather hardy, she became a star in her first MMA fight and was the best fight on the entire card with a dramatic beast mode finish.
                      Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      At some point I'd like to see Claressa transition into MMA. She would be a much bigger star in MMA than she could ever be in boxing. Unfortunately the highest weight class is 145, and I think Claressa fights at 160.
                      Cyborg was teaching her some moves

Comment

Working...
                      X