Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Downfall Of Sergey Kovalev (in pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    You really need to stop making sht up, lol. And why would I rag on someone for having a common reaction to someone else slighting them? Ward stuck his nose up and ignored kovalev's handshake and greetings and whatever the fuk else, thus kovalev grew to dislike him, aam I supposed to sit here and tell him "you're not allowed to hate/dislike him"?

The thread is "where it all started", even the ts mentions kovalev iinitially trying to be cordial, and ward smacking any of that friendly sht aside, but because your ass is a cum dispenser for these guys instead of simple a boxing fan with some favourites, i'm the bad guy for simply stating the truth? I could care less if fighters are in friendly terms or bad mouthing each other, i'm just stating the truth, kovalev tried to be cordial with ward, and ward told him to walk on. That's just the truth.
    Greened.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      How many bodyshots are we gonna allow Ward to land before we realize the sport is rigged?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
          I'm 1000% certain that Kovalev nor his camp is worried at all. They clearly won the first fight- this isn't one of those situations where at the end they were looking for a miracle from god to save them and give them the cards...... They were bedazzled when the corrupt score cards came in- because, they won obviously.

No difference in training, if anything this one will be more relaxed. Kovalev has seen the best of Ward. Ward won't develop a chin or power overnight unless he takes PED's, the best of Ward was exposed by Kovalev, and they know that he can't do anything different.

What can Kovalev do different? Well, he can basically decapitate Ward. He has the power to do it.
          Ya don't say!

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            Heheh since Kovalev won the first fight, he's been in Ward's head!

That man put the FEAR OF GOD in that boy's heart (and yes, I purposely called Kovalev a man, and Ward a boy).
            A boy beat a man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              I hope Ward gives this rat brain damage. Maybe then he'll finally speak coherent English.
              Smfh...why would you wish brain damage on anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                His fighting spirit was gone after that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  With his pillow jabs? Or his master clinch??

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                    **** Andrew Ward S.A.G. (son of andrew golota)
                    Sergey "Baba Yaga" Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      There's an interview in the lead-up to the first fight where Kovalev mentions he said hello to Ward and Ward just ignored him. Ward also passes up on shaking his hand. Even in the ring Kovalev was trying to be professional, but Ward seems to carry a Ronda Rousey type of personality. Ward is very smug and no one should be surprised that someone wouldn't like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X