Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is that bum Giroud starting over Griezmann and Lacazette??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      attn everyone

Solanke was the best player in the world cup. He's going to be the best player in the Premier League. He's going to be as good as Ronaldo or Messi. Mark my words. We will win the league this coming season with Solanke
      Not hinting at anything here but apparently the last 3 winners of the award Solanke just won are as follows, Paul Pogba, Sergio Aguero and Lionel Messi.

Not a bad group of players to be alongside.

£3m looking like bargain of the century right about now.

Comment

• Dembele will set a team back about 70 mil now.

Solanke looked like he has potential but I can't judge him on one game. Did not look any better than Calvert-Lewin and certainly not Onomah.

That France team is stacked though. If you look at the strength all over the park then I might even put them as early favourites for the World Cup at this stage.

Comment

• England are so ****

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Not hinting at anything here but apparently the last 3 winners of the award Solanke just won are as follows, Paul Pogba, Sergio Aguero and Lionel Messi.

Not a bad group of players to be alongside.

£3m looking like bargain of the century right about now.
              He is English though that's like a handicap already ...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                City have consistently scored more team goals and played the highest quality passing football of team in the country for years now (before that Arsenal), including the 2 title winning seasons.

United are categorically nowhere near the same quality of those 2 title winning teams, individually or collectively. Literally every position apart from GK they're less experienced and generally worse off.

City were a two man team get over yourself..

Kompany and Aguero or bust

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Agree completely about Onomah Sparked. Looked a class act, he needs to be in the senior team soon based on the competition.

And if Liverpool sign Mbappe this summer I will buy a season ticket in the Kop. Not happening Roy, that kid gonna be a star.
                  I know the competition is Jake Livermore, ffs.

I'd start him even if he was nowhere near the Spurs team. There are levels to this just like boxing.

That kid is much better at football than Jake Livermore, Jack Wilshere or Oxlade-Chamberlain shoehorned into DM, he's probably as good as Jordan Henderson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I hear some Brazilian milkman was his grandfather and that said milkman had family tree links to the Brazilain Ronaldo. Make of this what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      He's of Nigerian heritage.

Basically he's Jay Jay Okocha's nephew.

Comment

Working...
                      X