No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Confirms He Signed Contract For Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    are you, by any chance..... a Pacquiao fan ?
    I hope not??? If he calls Floyd fights "Cherry Picks" WTHell shouild we call Pac fighting Joe Horn, Algieri, Rios PPV fights???

Comment

I dunno why people were so skeptical about this happening.

It's dumb as hell but most people are dumb as hell. There are already guys on this forum taking the bait and passionately arguing about this fight, and they will be paying customers.

Conor and Floyd know they can have a joke of a fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars with less work than a fast food shift. Of course they wanna make it happen.

Comment

This fight is GONNA BOMB. Almost as bad of a fight as the diva and Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          And Mayweather fans called GGG-Brook a circus fight.

I'm not against this circus fight, but I hope people don't buy it. Just stream it or watch it in youtube later. Please don't watch this shiet.
          I will buy this fight record it and laugh all night while lucky charms get beat to a pulp & Floyd walking off with his pot of gold...lmao...Now that is entertainment! Let the men make there money and stop hating. Floyd has NOTHING to prove it is just a fun fight to watch that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            "Am a businessman" - Floyd Mayweather. And this is a business fight. You don't have to support it or buy it.
            I will support & buy, he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Please make this nightmare stop
              No it should not stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                Terrible fight McGregor is awful. It's a disgrace to the sport if this happens
                It's an entertaining fight. Great for boxing & UFC....

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
                  this two *****es are disgrace to sport!
                  hope you two will die today!
                  it's good for both sports $

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    And Mayweather fans called GGG-Brook a circus fight.

I'm not against this circus fight, but I hope people don't buy it. Just stream it or watch it in youtube later. Please don't watch this shiet.
                    You could get every user on this board to do that and it would be a rain drop in a pool. This fight is doing 3 mill.

I'll buy it for the spectacle. And to make fun of my friends who will have convinced themselves (as they always do) that Floyd will lose.

Comment

Money wants 100 million? The fight won't even make that much overall! Since his TMT company is on the rocks he wants 1 more ridiculous payday to keep it afloat doubt anyone will pay that much knowing it's highly risky since the may-pac debacle.

Comment

Working...
                      X