Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack To DeGale: Let's Do it Again - at Light Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack To DeGale: Let's Do it Again - at Light Heavyweight

BROOKLYN The No. 1 and No. 2-ranked super middleweights in the world met in a unification to determine the world's best 168-pound fighter Saturday on SHOWTIME. After two knockdowns and 12 intense, back-and-forth rounds, the distinction as the world's best super middleweight is still up for grabs.

[Click Here To Read More]

Degale biitching out in 3..2..BIITCH OUT

Comment

what are Floyd's plans for Jack at 175? I know he knows better than to feed him to Ward or Kovalev.. so what's the strategy up there? but from what Jack has been saying making 168 has been hell so unfortunately there won't be a rematch here.. unless they agree on a catchweight of 170-172.

Comment

No chance Degale goes to LHW.

Comment

i didn't understand this part because he took over the 2nd half of the fight. he had enough power in the 12th to knock Degale. Degale was the one ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            what are Floyd's plans for Jack at 175? I know he knows better than to feed him to Ward or Kovalev.. so what's the strategy up there? but from what Jack has been saying making 168 has been hell so unfortunately there won't be a rematch here.. unless they agree on a catchweight of 170-172.
            Adonis stevenson, Jean pascal, Joe smith jr are all pretty big, winnable fights at 175 for Jack if he decides to move up

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
              Adonis stevenson, Jean pascal, Joe smith jr are all pretty big, winnable fights at 175 for Jack if he decides to move up
              Did you just claim that Adonis Stevenson is a winnable fight for Jack?

Lol, what a clown. Adonis fight isn't even winnable for Ward and Kovalev after what I saw in their fight.

Stupidman KTFO all these clowns.

Comment

Catchweight rematch! Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Did you just claim that Adonis Stevenson is a winnable fight for Jack?

Lol, what a clown. Adonis fight isn't even winnable for Ward and Kovalev after what I saw in their fight.

Stupidman KTFO all these clowns.
                  How come he's too shy to fight them then?
                  Only the fighters that insist on fighting the best get full respect. E.G. Jack/Degale, Kovalev/Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                    How come he's too shy to fight them then?
                    Only the fighters that insist on fighting the best get full respect. E.G. Jack/Degale, Kovalev/Ward
                    They the ones ducking him. Adonis offered Ward a 2 fight contract when Ward was still at 168. The first fight Adonis would drop down to 168lbs for Ward and if he won then the rematch would take place at 175lbs. Ward ducked.

And I'm sure I aint gotta say nutn about the purse bid ducker Kovalev, that story speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X