Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: No Canelo Fight in 2016, Building For 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Which means I won't be paying for a Canelo ppv fight until sept 2017!
    Oh didn't you read the article? Its too late to get a fight off in September .... but we both know that at least 1 of 2 will be having a fight by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      lol its a duck because he wants to make more money off that fight instead of giving you what you want when you want??
      It's a duck because twice now Canelo has boasted he is ready after a win only to stall and stall after.

It's a duck because we know damn well Canelo doesn't want the fight. Not enough time, they've known about it since November 2015. Now they will revisit in 2017.

And if GGG still looks like he'd crush Canelo, do you think Canelo will take the fight then. He's gonna keep getting asked and keep saying I'm ready, while choosing undersized fighters. If you think anything other than that happening, you're gonna be disappointed.

Comment

• So I guess that means Canelo is fighting Liam Smith and Lemuiex. No way Golden Boy puts him in with a guy like Andrade or even a Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          It's a duck because twice now Canelo has boasted he is ready after a win only to stall and stall after.

It's a duck because we know damn well Canelo doesn't want the fight. Not enough time, they've known about it since November 2015. Now they will revisit in 2017.

And if GGG still looks like he'd crush Canelo, do you think Canelo will take the fight then. He's gonna keep getting asked and keep saying I'm ready, while choosing undersized fighters. If you think anything other than that happening, you're gonna be disappointed.
          its not a duck if he wants to make more money off that fight, but your boy GGG actually did duck ward.

i remember GGG said he would fight anyone from 154-168 but he wanted a catchweight with ward at 164 but was willing to fight froch or chavez jr at 168 lol.

i know your going to try to justify but there is nothing you can say that can counter those facts.

ducking ducking ducking ducking, its a duck its a clear duck.

thats what you **** all ways turn to when you cant argue against facts.

in the mean time, tell your boy GGG to fight a decent opponent at do more then 150K ppv buys before trying to demand canelo what to do lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Loeffler is way to and professional , at least with the press. If this way Arum or DiBella or someone like that, they'd be cussing them out throwing out insults. Tom's strategy is he probably doesn't want to burn bridges. Neither way would force Canelo to fight though, he handed over his belt, that's all there is can't get any lower.
            I agree but still how many times has Oscar, Hearn, Penagracio made tom look like an idiot in the past two years alone? At some point you have to say fk it and air people out. Penagracio just jerked them out of nearly 1 million bucks because Tom didn't add proper language to that Cotto agreement, He was made to fly to the U.K. for virtually nothing, BJS is going to go fight someone else, he MIGHT..BIG IF get Eubanks. Oscar fed him David to appease him and keep him quiet, I mean if you are a promoter who i hope has a social media team are you not aware that the public is wondering why you can't lock down a big name..any big name? K2 is going to waste this man's best years by continuing to play nice. he should go talk to don king about options on fighters at this point because he should've walked away from that cotto canelo agreement with an option on the winner which would've forced that fight to happen.

Comment

• Canelo is going to get torn apart on his social media for another year.

Comment

• Canela the laughing stock and national coward of Mexico.

Comment

• Oh, boy. More marinating!

This thing is never going to live up to hype. Haha

Comment

• Doesnt seem like anything concrete or anything signed, just talk. Canelo is wayyyyy to scared of GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post

BWaHAHaaHAHaahahaHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X