Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these 5 young fighters do you see having the best careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo - 25

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
      Canelo - 25
      Canelo's age is overlooked because he's already done so much in his career, two weight Ring champion and WBC champ in 154 and 160. Canelo has been at that point of his career where most of the things he does is criticized since he was 22 years old (ducking Trout accusations, false robbery claims). But you are right, it's Canelo technically speaking. His accomplishments don't eliminate him from being young as hell.

Comment

Inoue and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
          Canelo - 25
          Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Canelo's age is overlooked because he's already done so much in his career, two weight Ring champion and WBC champ in 154 and 160. Canelo has been at that point of his career where most of the things he does is criticized since he was 22 years old (ducking Trout accusations, false robbery claims). But you are right, it's Canelo technically speaking. His accomplishments don't eliminate him from being young as hell.
          Weren't there rumors that Canelo has lied about his age and he's actually closer to 28/29? I've always been skeptical of his age. If his age is true then Canelo has done a crazy amount for such a young guy.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Weren't there rumors that Canelo has lied about his age and he's actually closer to 28/29? I've always been skeptical of his age. If his age is true then Canelo has done a crazy amount for such a young guy.
            He's 25, Man. no disrespect to the other young fighter, But Cinnamon, is the future and it's not even close.

Comment

Spence can be the next huge boxing star in America, period, regardless of age.

I think that other than Anthony Joshua, he's the guy I'm pegging to be the biggest deal here in America 5 years from now.

Comment

Working...
              X