Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was your dad in your life??? Step dad???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was your dad in your life??? Step dad???

I read lots of threads here and elsewhere, and I wonder, was your dad in your life??? Just because you got a divk don't make you a man.

I don't need or want youngsters posting pure silly stuff. This is a question to reflect upon.

Don't reply if:
    If you are over 18, and live at home, but contribute nothing to your parents/up keep!!!
    You are distracted by social media and you don't hold a job?
    You have kids, post, but don't have a job!
    Your rep on this site matters more than your rep in public(reality)
    You play more video games more than 5 hours a week?? Without pay.

Think everyone is stupid except you, yet you can't pay rent, you live at home and have achieved nothing?

haha what is this a questionnaire followed by being judged? Does this also count if you have two dads?

Comment

He was, but then he passed. Never liked my step dad, but he's a good man. This father-son thing is starting to affect my life a lot now that I fathered a son myself. I have a clear sense of what to do in terms of certain things, which is good and makes everything make some sense. It's funny, but I get to miss my old man the older I become myself. You don't think of it so much when you're younger; at least I didn't.

Comment

Neva knew that n*gga. Don't even know his name. Step dad used to whip my ass until I was 14 and gave it back to him. Mom died when I was 15, raised myself since.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          haha what is this a questionnaire followed by being judged? Does this also count if you have two dads?
          Two are better than one, if you benefitted and are better by having 2.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Neva knew that n*gga. Don't even know his name. Step dad used to whip my ass until I was 14 and gave it back to him. Mom died when I was 15, raised myself since.
            A real mofo!! That is what you are!! Stay strong brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              He was, but then he passed. Never liked my step dad, but he's a good man. This father-son thing is starting to affect my life a lot now that I fathered a son myself. I have a clear sense of what to do in terms of certain things, which is good and makes everything make some sense. It's funny, but I get to miss my old man the older I become myself. You don't think of it so much when you're younger; at least I didn't.
              It is easy to criticize my own father, but the older I get, the more I realize my dad did what he could. I watch these unrealistic shows and ask mtself? "Why wasn't my dad like this idealized version of a father, in this Hollywood movie???

Because stupid Zaroku, your dad worked like a dog, to keep food on the table!!!

EOS. End Of Story!!

Hardest Job in the world!!!

Comment

I was raised by both my parents. They were married when I was born, and are married to this day.

Dad did a fine job. Taught me to be a man, educate myself, get a job and be a productive citizen, don't beat women, accept responsibility for my actions, etc.

Comment

Yes, I have always been in Ether and Dorian's lives. I raised them well and watched them go on with their lives.

Comment

I was raised by my grandfather !! Anorak btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X