Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter leader being ignorant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Malcom X gave them the blueprint to get out of there current condition.

They refuse to follow it.

It should be mandatory in the black community to read his book.

Comment

Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
      That was from an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm...
      Ah, ok. I don't watch that.

I actually thought you were being sarcastic, and I just wanted to follow up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Ah, ok. I don't watch that.

I actually thought you were being sarcastic, and I just wanted to follow up on it.
        Well I do think us (white people) would learn a lot if we were enslaved and treated unfairly for over 300 years. Just to live what they had to live through. It'd be interesting to say the least.

Comment

uneducated people never know how dumb they sound.

You can show this guy this video and he would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
            uneducated people never know how dumb they sound.

You can show this guy this video and he would be proud.
            Isn't it against the rules to post on an alt while you're banned WAR KOVALEV, aka ElBossHog?

Comment

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

They going to comment on this?

Comment

While I'm with them lots of times of profiling and police abusing their power against black people, this is just stupid. **** or get off the pot. No one is stopping someone from going to school, and/or getting a job, and bettering themselves. And if someone comes here and says "Well people don't want to hire black people", that's bull****. Unemployment is the lowest it's been since like 2007 or something, there's plenty of retailers looking for people that desperately need workers.

Yes, race relations aren't perfect in the US, and there's idiots on both sides. But it is 2016, not 1916, or 1816. In terms of quality of life, it has to do with economics than anything. So there's poor white people, hispanic people, asian people, etc as well.

Where i just lose it with people like this lady is cause of this.......ALWAYS so quick to point out racism or look and see racism in other communities.....yet will rarely, if ever, point out the same blatant racism in their own community. Keep it 100. And a lot of the BLM people don't. Way more black people are getting killed by other black people than the police, where are they on THAT issue???

Comment

Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
                  Well I do think us (white people) would learn a lot if we were enslaved and treated unfairly for over 300 years. Just to live what they had to live through. It'd be interesting to say the least.
                  Who actually had to endure such things that is still living today??? Not a god damn one

And most of these BLM leaders are people in their later 20's and 30's. They weren't around anytime prior to the late 70's/early 80's at the earliest.

It's like Kanye West talking about being a mental slave before and now being free, and having to endure such harsh things.......dude's mom was a college professor and he went to school/lived in a suburb that was like 90% white and affluent. But he knows the struggle lol
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 02-27-2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    While I'm with them lots of times of profiling and police abusing their power against black people, this is just stupid. **** or get off the pot. No one is stopping someone from going to school, and/or getting a job, and bettering themselves. And if someone comes here and says "Well people don't want to hire black people", that's bull****. Unemployment is the lowest it's been since like 2007 or something, there's plenty of retailers looking for people that desperately need workers.

Yes, race relations aren't perfect in the US, and there's idiots on both sides. But it is 2016, not 1916, or 1816. In terms of quality of life, it has to do with economics than anything. So there's poor white people, hispanic people, asian people, etc as well.

Where i just lose it with people like this lady is cause of this.......ALWAYS so quick to point out racism or look and see racism in other communities.....yet will rarely, if ever, point out the same blatant racism in their own community. Keep it 100. And a lot of the BLM people don't. Way more black people are getting killed by other black people than the police, where are they on THAT issue???
                    Amen to that. There are more black on black violence that anything else out there. Where is the outrage or the people trying to fix this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      who the f.uck are you?

where is the real Reloaded??
                      My name is Reioaded. (pronounced - Ray-Oh-Ded")

Who the hell is Reloaded?!

Comment

Working...
                      X