Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude Records His ****ty Neighbors For 3 Years (One Commits Suicide)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really could not have put up living next to those animals. Christ, what a circus. People yelling and fighting each other at 6AM and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      0:00 - 2:10 > They're taking drugs off places on their car, or placing them there.

4:58 > Wife beating.

10:45, 2:15, 9:30, 6:50, 7:43, 2:55 > Fights. The last one appears to be them all ganging up on someone who was driving behind them.

15:55 > He probably shot a dog or some other animal.

16:05 > Jerkoff pointed his gun at the filmer like it was a joke.

16:25 > He then commits suicide(off screen).

17:12 > Their three dogs are sent after a kid aged 5-10 that's walking across the street.

17:50 > A drunk or high broad takes almost ten minutes backing out. She hits the filmer's truck and goes into the meth house to get the other dude to move his truck as well since logic dictates she needs a car a few feet in front of her to move so she can back out.

20:30 > Meth head decides to crawl around in the grass so the security camera that's pointing straight at him can't see him. He then picklocks the filmer's vehicle.
      Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      you could film a whole season of COPS just in that one spot
      Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      I'm just glad the blue 2-door GMC classic wasn't injured throughout the whole ordeal.
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      This is why I hate white people.
      Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      lol that's one lucky truck, poor thing is probably traumatized
      Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
      I really could not have put up living next to those animals. Christ, what a circus. People yelling and fighting each other at 6AM and shit.
      this is what happens when the Linkhorns (white trash) move into your neighborhood, funny stuff until the gun is pointed at you or your 1998 GMC Sierra classic

Comment

Reminds me of when I used to be in San Bernandino, California, it was filled with degenerates like this, white trash, ghetto blacks, cholos and meth heads.

Man why did that guy kill himself? was it accident? that dude looked like Johnny Manziel.

That dude is glad he moved, that place is scary those are some scary ass violent dysfunctional neighbors.

I would feel terrified having neighbors like that, those are the epitome of white trash.

Comment

Simply put,
          These people should be killed....

Comment

When I tell people i'm from the north (BLACK) side of Tulsa they act shocked, but I'm like SHHHEEIIIIITTTTTT... beats coming from the numerous white trash areas of town.

Comment

[meth?] is a hell of a drug!

what i don't understand is why there weren't about 25 arrests in the video. maybe i'm not from the midwest, or wherever this is, but you go to prison when you point a gun at somebody in MA

Comment

my favorite was the dude who sneaked up to the blue truck, stole some ****, and then stared into the camera for 7-10 seconds

Comment

Disgusting white trash.

Comment

Working...
                  X