Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Floyd Mayweather Sr.... trash talking to Pacquiao at the Hatton press confere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Floyd Mayweather Sr.... trash talking to Pacquiao at the Hatton press confere

7:20 onwards

I think Pac kinda took it personally.

LOL man that was the best build up for me, Roach and Floyd sr have great chemistry those guys bring the drama, I wish Angel Garcia and Ruben Guerrero could go at,

Floyd sr and Ruben Guerrero was fun to watch but they admit they were just going at it and exaggerating it for the camera, while Roach and Sr have legit beef.

Comment

Sr. got them old man bars.

Comment

Snr seemed to like Manny pre Hatton destruction

It seemed in good spirits & harmless enough

After Pac destroyed Hatton, Snr changed his tune...he went from spitting to shi**ing sharpish

I hope he does one of these at the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight

...But I've a feeling he won't tempt fate twice

Comment

Floyd Sr did everything humanly possible to make himself the centre of attention for that fight. Weird seeing a man of his age so desperate for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Floyd Sr did everything humanly possible to make himself the centre of attention for that fight. Weird seeing a man of his age so desperate for attention.
            Drug addicts are usually extremely selfish and always looking out for themselves.

Comment

Sr and his poems

Comment

dude probably spent more time on that poem than actually training Hatton

Comment

O wow i didnt relize the Hatton fight will be exactly 6 years on May 2nd as well

Hoping for Deja Vu

Comment

Working...
                  X