No announcement yet.

From now on i'm streaming all of floyd's fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    btw if i insulted anyone that's lebanese that's just how we do where I come from in phillipines and in america.

We just **** around lol, I'm not racist
    do you dislike pinoys too?

Comment

btw if i insulted anyone that's lebanese that's just how we do where I come from in phillipines and in america.

nooooooooooooooo you are racist!!!! You are sooooo racist that its despicable, I am reporting you!!!!!

Comment

I'm not gonna pay knowing it's going straight into his wallets after the way he acts and disrespected my people, and manny pacquiao who hasn't done anything to him.

I might pay for his opponent, but if he's not gonna share, i'm not gonna share my money. I'm not funding the floyd mayweather show, but I will fund boxing.
        LIKE WE CARE WHAT THE **** YOU DO IN YOUR LIFE???

And he doesn't care at all about you, you're nobody.

Comment

Someone quote this and put it in their sig .

Comment

I'm not gonna pay knowing it's going straight into his wallets after the way he acts and disrespected my people, and manny pacquiao who hasn't done anything to him.

I might pay for his opponent, but if he's not gonna share, i'm not gonna share my money. I'm not funding the floyd mayweather show, but I will fund boxing.
            "From now on"

Floyd has been ****ing on people since forever, but you're gonna start boycotting him now. Nice going.

Comment

I feel Floyd's hate for PAC has lead to him not liking other Asians so easily.

Such as Jeremy Lin, whether he was right or wrong that Lin did what black players do all week. Floyd is a hater, he should have been positive on Lin and said I hope you keep it up.

Look, everyone grows up with problems, no one is without. The less hating the better in this world.

Comment

Working...
              X