Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Want 'Some Time' Thurman - He Keeps Making Excuses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I Want 'Some Time' Thurman - He Keeps Making Excuses!

Errol Spence battered Lamont Peterson on the way to an eighth-round technical knockout on Saturday to retain his International Boxing Federation welterweight world title. Spence strengthened his reputation as one of the best of boxing's rising stars, scoring his 10th straight win inside the distance as he improved to 23-0 with 20 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

my boy one time aint scurred. let it marinate a bit more.

its good bidness.

classic in the making. this fight will bring out the savagery.

Comment

This is gonna be such a big fight when it finally gets done.

Comment

this fight will happen,let Thurman get his tune up from that "serious" injury..it will be a mayweather vs pacquiao match up without the hype but with a tremendous lot more action

Comment

If it makes money it makes sense

Just like Floyd, Thurman will go where the money makes sense. Spence is a good fighter and he beat a guy he should beat and that's great but it just doesn't pay the bills. If Thurman takes the fight in 2018 he's a dummy and gives up any shot at Floyd type pay.

Thurman needs to just stay with the Floyd road map.

Spence needs to fight someone in the top 5 in their prime, preferably with a name, one maybe two, and show he can draw.

Comment

I still see a Thurman UD

Comment

Run Time knows he don't have what it takes to mess with Spence.

Spence will walk him down, make Run Time fight at a pace he can't handle, and rough him up. Easy fight for Spence.

Comment

Stop calling out an injured fighter. Thurman says2019, sobe it. He has to get back to where he was physically & mentally:

Comment

Whilst I'd want Spence to win I think Thurman would make it a boring fight in order to snatch a decision

Comment

The fight has to be made. Thurman has lost all the momentum he gained from beating Porter and Garcia. People think Spence has his number but it's a very competitive fight. It needs to happen in 2018 or else Thurman is straight up running.

Comment

Working...
                    X