No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz Tried But Failed To Strip Anthony Joshua Of WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    Why make him vacate when he could actually fight him and make the highest payday of his career?

He didn't just beat Jennings, he destroyed in one of the most brutal display of raw power and next level skill have seen in the heavyweight division in years. Let's not forget that was against a man who gave Klitschko hell for 12 straight rounds.

Concerning Scott, that's pretty irrelevant. Not like Joshua is a big mover, Ortiz shouldn't have issues finding him.
    I don't think highly Jennings. And I wouldn't say he gave Klitschko hell, Klitschko won a clear unanimous decision against him.. Wasn't it 118-109.. That's despite Klitschko being deducted a point. But styles makes fights and many expected Vlad to make light work of Jennings but just because he didn't stop Jennings doesn't mean he was given hell.

Ortiz looked worse against Dave Allen than Klitschko looked against Jennings. He looked good against Jennings and I was in the hype train but he's looked horrible in his last 3 fights so his age has cought up.. He must be 50 right now.

He looks old enough to be Floyd's dad lol he apparently he's 4 years younger lmao ain't no one believing that ****

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      I don't think highly Jennings. And I wouldn't say he gave Klitschko hell, Klitschko won a clear unanimous decision against him.. Wasn't it 118-109.. That's despite Klitschko being deducted a point. But styles makes fights and many expected Vlad to make light work of Jennings but just because he didn't stop Jennings doesn't mean he was given hell.

Ortiz looked worse against Dave Allen than Klitschko looked against Jennings. He looked good against Jennings and I was in the hype train but he's looked horrible in his last 3 fights so his age has cought up.. He must be 50 right now.

He looks old enough to be Floyd's dad lol he apparently he's 4 years younger lmao ain't no one believing that ****

jennings won at least 4 rounds and somehow got the ref to deduct points for wlads clinching. that in itself is a great victory. obv the ref should have dq'd him but it was a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        No sanctioning body is going to strip him and lose those massive sanctioning fees Joshua produces.. they will just elevate Joshua to "super champ" and have Ortiz fight whoever for a "regular" world title
        They already elevated AJ to WBA super champ with his win over Klitschko. Ortiz can fight Ustinov for the regular belt...they tried it before but Ortiz had promotional issues with Golden Boy

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
          They already elevated AJ to WBA super champ with his win over Klitschko. Ortiz can fight Ustinov for the regular belt...they tried it before but Ortiz had promotional issues with Golden Boy
          Ok, that's for the info. It's ridiculous how crazy the belt situation is. I swear 2 years ago the sanctioning bodies swore they were going to start to eliminate some of these 'regular' champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Ok, that's for the info. It's ridiculous how crazy the belt situation is. I swear 2 years ago the sanctioning bodies swore they were going to start to eliminate some of these 'regular' champs.
            So much for that, right?

Only one fight in this bracket has happened. Nothing since

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Luis Ortiz has been pushing hard to get AJ stripped of WBA title. Many rumours were saying AJ would be vacating the title.. But Eddie Hearn has hinted AJ will be keeping all his belts to fight Pulev in this cryptic tweet.

And that makes you happy knowing that two biitch made ppl are getting away with avoiding a fighter?

You pansy brits are a fuucking disgrace.

Comment

Ortiz should try to strip himself of some blubber. He would be faster if he wasn't so fat.

Comment

Hearn said he would have gone for the Pulev option even if he wasn't a mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                  X