Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Errol Spence is Getting More Yards - And I Don't Like It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    He has nothing to lose???
    You don't know shet about boxing if you really believe that!
    If Mikey really wanted a soft touch at welterweight he could of fought Pacquiao for more money and a higher chance of winning don't you think???
    And there's no shame in losing to Lomachenko. He is a greater fighter regardless of what people say.
    Mikey stepped up cause he wants to prove himself against the best, that's all there is to it!
    Nothing to lose as there’s no expectation to win. Everyone knows he’ll get stopped in the mid to late rounds after winning the opening few. Lomachenko is a great fighter but hes a small man. Garcia would rather lose to Spence than loma.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Never has there been a generation of fighters who have talked as much but done so little.
      I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Nothing to lose as there’s no expectation to win. Everyone knows he’ll get stopped in the mid to late rounds after winning the opening few. Lomachenko is a great fighter but hes a small man. Garcia would rather lose to Spence than loma.
        Lol, you act like Mikey winning can't happen you fool! I'm not putting money on Mikey to win cause I don't think he will but do I give him at least a 1% chance to win??
        Fucc yeah I do! Anything can happen in boxing!
        And Mikey has a perfect undefeated record to lose so don't act like he has nothing to lose!

Comment

Lol, you act like Mikey winning can't happen you fool! I'm not putting money on Mikey to win cause I don't think he will but do I give him at least a 1% chance to win??
          Fucc yeah I do! Anything can happen in boxing!
          And Mikey has a perfect undefeated record to lose so don't act like he has nothing to lose!
          Brook had a perfect undefeated record too but when you jump up in weight to fight a bigger fighter there’s no expectation to win. Of course him winning can happen but will it? No.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            147 could have been unified years ago. They are all PBC.
            Al’s spreading the love, baby!

Comment

Brook had a perfect undefeated record too but when you jump up in weight to fight a bigger fighter there’s no expectation to win. Of course him winning can happen but will it? No.
              You're gonna feel stupid if Mikey wins. I'll make sure to remind you of it...

Comment

You're gonna feel stupid if Mikey wins. I'll make sure to remind you of it...
                I won’t feel stupid at all. I actually like both fighters I just feel like it’s a ****ty fight for many reasons.

When Spence wins and gets no credit I’ll be sure to remind you.

I’ll also be sure to remind you if Garcia loses to lomachenko in the future and posters on here say “it’s only because Spence ruined him doe”

Comment

I won’t feel stupid at all. I actually like both fighters I just feel like it’s a ****ty fight for many reasons.

I’ll also be sure to remind you if Garcia loses to lomachenko in the future and posters on here say “it’s only because Spence ruined him doe”
                  Well I'll agree with you on that.
                  I also said it's a fight that makes no sense for many reasons.
                  And you're right, Spence Will get no credit if he beats Mikey.
                  And if Garcia ever fights Loma and loses to Loma then you won't hear me making excuses for Mikey losing.
                  I consider Loma a great fighter and Loma vs Mikey is s great fight that either fighter can win.

Comment

Well I'll agree with you on that.
                    I also said it's a fight that makes no sense for many reasons.
                    And you're right, Spence Will get no credit if he beats Mikey.
                    And if Garcia ever fights Loma and loses to Loma then you won't hear me making excuses for Mikey losing.
                    I consider Loma a great fighter and Loma vs Mikey is a great fight that either fighter can win.

Comment

Mikey in his welterweight debut is also getting more yards than Porter.. he's taking on the boogeyman with no tune ups.

Comment

Working...
                      X