Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN sues White House for revoking Jim Acosta's press pass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Mm hmmm.... a long list of BS points.

When sports channels show a replay of a goal in slow motion, is it doctored? It’s edited to show something.

There was no doctoring of the video. It showed exactly what happened, with an emphasis on exactly what had happened.

What exactly did the video show that was false? You listen to the media like a sheep and then repeat their false narrative. Did you even watch the “doctored” video?
    When a movie fight sequence is sped up to make it look more violent, is it doctored?

Who cares. The point is that the sequence is sped up to give an appearance of something that isn't real. In a move, that is fine because we know they aren't real.

When it is spread around by someone like Sanders? Then it is a huge problem.

But partisans simply cannot see this. It is a known psychological fact - and has been proven by fMRI scans which looked at the sections of their brains which are activated when confronted with these kinds of scenarios.

Which is why partisans can't be ethical. If you care about being an ethical person then go read up on partisan psychology. I'm guessing you won't.

Comment

Mm hmmm.... a long list of BS points.

When sports channels show a replay of a goal in slow motion, is it doctored? It’s edited to show something.

There was no doctoring of the video. It showed exactly what happened, with an emphasis on exactly what had happened.

What exactly did the video show that was false? You listen to the media like a sheep and then repeat their false narrative. Did you even watch the “doctored” video?
      SafeSpace is doing his thing, and never conceding a point no matter what the evidence says.

That, and he's still idolizing me via mimicking.

I guess that's what the "stupid" ones do, they find people they admire, like myself , and then try and emulate them.

Sad to see adults acting like young children do, so it must be called out.

These people truly cannot think, or act, for themselves.

NPC is such a fitting term to describe them.

Can you please put him on ignore? It's very annoying to hear my words repeated back over and over by that superfan.

Plus, he wont ever concede a point to you, or anyone, anyway.

As a bonus, he might send you the same PMs he sent me begging to be taken off and paid attention to.

Comment

The fact is Acosta put hands on the woman.

Whether the video is sped up, slowed down, zoomed in or zoomed out, that crucial fact remains the same.

You superfans can repeat all the Team D talking points you want, but you cant change what was caught on video.

Your player committed a foul, and the instant replay proves it.

Accept the penalty and move on.

And be smart and stop having your team's players put their hands on women in the future or it'll happen again.

Comment

Acosta did this to himself, but he is part of the ever growing sector of society that lives in victimhood. They throw tantrums and then cry fowl when there are consequences. As if they are above the social contracts that are expected of one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            When a movie fight sequence is sped up to make it look more violent, is it doctored?

Who cares. The point is that the sequence is sped up to give an appearance of something that isn't real. In a move, that is fine because we know they aren't real.

When it is spread around by someone like Sanders? Then it is a huge problem.

But partisans simply cannot see this. It is a known psychological fact - and has been proven by fMRI scans which looked at the sections of their brains which are activated when confronted with these kinds of scenarios.

Which is why partisans can't be ethical. If you care about being an ethical person then go read up on partisan psychology. I'm guessing you won't.
            Here is the video in question. Take a look and tell me what is wrong. I see a zoom and a slow down of what happened. This is what happened, so tell me what is so bad about this please:

Comment

You see a zoom and a slow down.

Everyone else sees a speed up to make it look like Acosta was karate chopping her arm. Conway admitted that it was sped up.

The partisan brain is a bizarre thing. I'm sure you will be on the forum saying "That infant's rectum assaulted Trump's pecker!!!"

How about this. I'm about to leave for a holiday, won't be back for a few days. In the meantime, do some reading into partisan psychology - then if you fee like responding to this thread after doing some reading and some thinking - we can pick up from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                You see a zoom and a slow down.

Everyone else sees a speed up to make it look like Acosta was karate chopping her arm. Conway admitted that it was sped up.

The partisan brain is a bizarre thing. I'm sure you will be on the forum saying "That infant's rectum assaulted Trump's pecker!!!"

How about this. I'm about to leave for a holiday, won't be back for a few days. In the meantime, do some reading into partisan psychology - then if you fee like responding to this thread after doing some reading and some thinking - we can pick up from there.
                Here is the side by side. You’re nuts.

https://youtu.be/aXZ2jRZMLrg

Comment

Here is the side by side. You’re nuts.

https://youtu.be/aXZ2jRZMLrg
                  He's in full blown projection and denial mode now.

But he wont quit. He cant.

Which is why God gave us the Ignore feature.

The fact is Acosta put his hands on a female, and the video and pics prove it. Period.

And that's why he got banned. Crying about it wont do any good. Neither will denying the reality that is the video.

If he was wise, and not a partisan fool, he'd have immediately made a public apology to the woman in question and maybe this ban could have been avoided.

But he dug in and refused to accept any fault just like a petulant child. And now his sorry ass is banned.

Good riddance.

Comment

Interesting to see how this develops.

Acosta will probably release a book now.

"How I was banned from the White House"

Comment

CNN has like 30 white house press passes. I'm missing the part where the constitution says Jim Acosta is required to have a white house press pass even after he karate chopped some woman's arm. Remember when democrats were crying that one of Trump's campaign managers touched the arm and thus "assaulted" some woman reporter? Why arent liberals marching for the female intern who was assaulted by Jim Acosta? Are the feminist sleeping in?

Comment

Working...
                      X