No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Scared of Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn Scared of Fury

I have seen articles where Eddie Hearn, Joshua Ducka's promotor saying if Wilder loses, then Usyk or Whyte next. So why cant Hearn say Fury Tyson next???? I see a duck swimming under the water.

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post
    I have seen articles where Eddie Hearn, Joshua Ducka's promotor saying if Wilder loses, then Usyk or Whyte next. So why cant Hearn say Fury Tyson next???? I see a duck swimming under the water.
    Honestly you are nothing short of an idiot. Can you explain how “Anthony ducka” has a better resume in less fights than both wilder and fury who you hold in such high regard. Has fought more top ten opponents than both combined despite having less fights?

You’re also an idiot because it’s common knowledge that wilder has a rematch clause. Those same articles where Hearn doesn’t mention fury he goes on to say fury in April would be impossible due to the rematch.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Fury already said he wouldn't fight Joshua out of principal or some ****?

Regardless, Fury and Warren will be unmanageable if Fury wins, no doubt demanding 60-40 in their favour and the show to be a Frank Warren "royal rumble in the crowd" special.

I think if Wilder wins cooler heads may prevail in the end and that fight gets signed.

If Fury wins i don't see that fight ever getting made, just can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Honestly you are nothing short of an idiot. Can you explain how “Anthony ducka” has a better resume in less fights than both wilder and fury who you hold in such high regard. Has fought more top ten opponents than both combined despite having less fights?

You’re also an idiot because it’s common knowledge that wilder has a rematch clause. Those same articles where Hearn doesn’t mention fury he goes on to say fury in April would be impossible due to the rematch.
        Semantics and nothing more.

If Joshua wasn't scared of Fury why isn't Joshua raising interest in the potential Fury fight? That being years away isn't a reason to not start the talk. It would be the first time in Queensberry rules boxing history the number one and two HWs in the world were from the UK. They'd clearly host it in the UK. Making it the very first all UK showdown for all the marbles. It's a very very marketable match-up that should have a nice long promotion behind it.

Hell, if Joshua is half the man youse pretend he is then why is he acting like a nervous little ***** feeling a lot of pressure to beat everyone instead of being happy he's the head of a live division and enjoying the fact that none of the HWs want to fight one another because they all want to hand Josh their 0? You know more than half of the WBO ranks are unbeaten fighters....Them 0's sure would look good on Joshua's record. Joshua sure would look good expressing any level of interest in collecting them. It's a damn shame he'd rather *****foot about talking about business and **** like that rather than being excited to prove his dominance against a live division.

You know Dokes took a huge paycut when he chose to fight Tillis over Cooney. Michael Dokes did this because he wanted to prove he was the best not because he wanted paid fairly.

Oh but him got resume, him got belts, him above being questioned because him got resume and him got belts.....yeah....that makes sense. Once you have the belts it's time to act like your scared of everyone but short fat ****s you've already beaten....that sure shows us.

Comment

I've been saying Usyk has a chance to be next if things turn right for him. I think Whyte would have to lose to doe.

And its probably smart to fight Usyk now vs when he's had some time to adapt as a HW. Its marination time with Usyk if Whyte is the April fight, but if not then Usyk is getting a callup quick.

But yea obviously Hearn wants nothing to do with Fury. Fury is a cat who can beat Joshua & make Joshua look like the B side during his the promotion. I'm sure Fury gots all sorts of new & unused insults for Joshua AND Hearn lol. And if he gets by Wilder then thats the Fury you definitely don't wanna fight. They'll have to bend sooner or later & fight Fury doe. There are a lot of UK boxing fanboys right now, but there are more reasonable UK boxing fans who just wanna see the best fight the best regardless of all the bs & for the two UK guys who are top two in the world is gonna be some sh^t they'll wanna see. Idk about April cuz I think Whyte is all but booked for that, but I suspect Fury vs Joshua would happen within 12-18 months depending on the mando bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post

Look here Mr. correct, fury and wilder both have a two way rematch clause so why is Hearn only talking about wilder? is it the money? Not really because fury vs Ducka is also a money fight in UK.

Comment

AJ wants nothing to do with a legit threat. I really liked him some years ago, but nowadays I look through him. Fury & Wilder is where the spotlight is.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Semantics and nothing more.

If Joshua wasn't scared of Fury why isn't Joshua raising interest in the potential Fury fight? That being years away isn't a reason to not start the talk. It would be the first time in Queensberry rules boxing history the number one and two HWs in the world were from the UK. They'd clearly host it in the UK. Making it the very first all UK showdown for all the marbles. It's a very very marketable match-up that should have a nice long promotion behind it.

Hell, if Joshua is half the man youse pretend he is then why is he acting like a nervous little ***** feeling a lot of pressure to beat everyone instead of being happy he's the head of a live division and enjoying the fact that none of the HWs want to fight one another because they all want to hand Josh their 0? You know more than half of the WBO ranks are unbeaten fighters....Them 0's sure would look good on Joshua's record. Joshua sure would look good expressing any level of interest in collecting them. It's a damn shame he'd rather *****foot about talking about business and **** like that rather than being excited to prove his dominance against a live division.

You know Dokes took a huge paycut when he chose to fight Tillis over Cooney. Michael Dokes did this because he wanted to prove he was the best not because he wanted paid fairly.

Oh but him got resume, him got belts, him above being questioned because him got resume and him got belts.....yeah....that makes sense. Once you have the belts it's time to act like your scared of everyone but short fat ****s you've already beaten....that sure shows us.

Joshuas resume since becoming relevant

Whyte- grudge match against a guy people said he would duck

Martin- unbeaten champion

Brezeale and molina, contract "options" haymon had in excange for the martin fight

Klitschko- #2 in the division and a unification fight

Takam- late replacement for mandatory who pulled out

Parker- unbeaten champion and unification

Povetkin- mandatory

So, where has he gone wrong exactly?

Wilder has had about 6 bogus defences against cans

Fury failed a PED test and became a coke addict

Yet all your vitriol is reserved for the one guy of the 3 who has actually done his job properly?

For shame.

Comment

Boxing fans are plain dumb. Seriously are you guys for real? If Fury wins he cannot be next for Joshua. Wilder would get an immediate rematch. How stupid are some of these fans?

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    Joshuas resume since becoming relevant

Whyte- grudge match against a guy people said he would duck

Martin- unbeaten champion

Brezeale and molina, contract "options" haymon had in excange for the martin fight

Klitschko- #2 in the division and a unification fight

Takam- late replacement for mandatory who pulled out

Parker- unbeaten champion and unification

Povetkin- mandatory

So, where has he gone wrong exactly?

Wilder has had about 6 bogus defences against cans

Fury failed a PED test and became a coke addict

Yet all your vitriol is reserved for the one guy of the 3 who has actually done his job properly?

For shame.
                    I don't understand how you think this is a response.

In a nutshell all I said is you can't use resume as an excuse for everything.

Your response is a resume breakdown and what you conclude from it.

I'm honestly sat here thinking " Ok, fella is either highly emotional and didn't really follow, too stupid to understand simple ideas, or too lazy to read the post in full"

The only thing I can say that would be relevant to my original post and this half assed response would be I didn't tear into Wilder or Fury because no one is using an nexus excuse to plaster over every single debate on the forum in their favor.

Anytime anyone criticizes Joshua all you clowns do is talk about his resume as if resume negates everything. It doesn't. I pointed out ways it doesn't. You elected to avoid talking about those points and instead want to talk even more about resume. Nowhere in my post do I lack acknowledgment of his resume or attempt to detract from his resume...so when you point to resume what exactly do you expect me to say outside of:

Alright son, but do you have anything to say toward the actual points I raised because I didn't detract from his resume or claim he took a poor path. This, what you said, ain't got nothing to do with what I purposed outside of a fitting example of the mindlessness I was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X