Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody interested in fantasy basketball?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

You two buffoons were born dumb and will die dumb. I played basketball for most of my early life, was my favorite sport for a while. I lost interest in watching it after highschool, mainly because the whole game is played in the last 5 minutes of the fourth quarter. I'd still play pick up games if the opportunity arises, and watch it live, the talent in basketball is higher than any other sport.
    Didn't need your life story lmao

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      Didn't need your life story lmao

Tell that to Siablo, he wants to know everything about everyone down to the dick size, which I'm sure your gay ass has already exchanged that info with him.

Comment

I’m up for it if someone could explain how to play fantasy league stuff

Watch a lot of NBA and FIBA as my little guy is right into basketball

Comment

Tell that to Siablo, he wants to know everything about everyone down to the dick size, which I'm sure your gay ass has already exchanged that info with him.
          You saib you play but I asked you what position and you can't answer?

To be clear I am not asking you what position your gay friend f**cked you in when y'all were drunk.

I am asking what position you played on the basketball court.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You saib you play but I asked you what position and you can't answer?

To be clear I am not asking you what position your gay friend f**cked you in when y'all were drunk.

I am asking what position you played on the basketball court.

You can come out that black gold and green Jamaican closet batty boy. Your over compensation is a clear signal that you're a penis lover.

Comment

You can come out that black gold and green Jamaican closet batty boy. Your over compensation is a clear signal that you're a penis lover.
              Nice try, quashie but you are the one who is in a relationship with a closet battyman.

Comment

Ah nice, gay jokes, I’m sure your a riot at republican conventions were gay meeting apps experience all time highs

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

You just draft your team and adjust your line up daily by putting in guys who play that day. Yahoo has them ranked from best to last. Of course guys boom or bust. Like Oladipo last year. Probably a 7th or 8th round pick, but played like a 1st rounder. Aye

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                Aye mike?
                Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 09-27-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Just use yahoo projection. They're usually correct.

Comment

Have 7: looking for 1-3 more

Full list added to front page.
                    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 09-29-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Legit need one more and we will have 10. C'MON MAN!

Comment

Working...
                      X