No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena needs to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    He was like the Bret Hart of his era. Bret carried the WWF in a weak New Generation Era.
    That'a true, that era was weak also. That's also when WCW started kicking WWF's ass in the ratings. But Bret Hart was amazing during that time.

Ironically Bret moving to WCW was supposed to be beginning of the end for WWF, but WWF actually got better with the rise of Austin. And WCW started declining.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      Yeah, from what I see John Cena has definitely carried the WWE. The WWE could still be what it was if they started writing serious storylines again, instesd of being overly conscious as to that fourth wall being broken.

I agree. They need more consistent and serious storylines.

And it's a myth that WWE sucks because it's PG. I mean Hulk Hogan's era was PG also and that was one of the best eras of wrestling.

Comment

bruh... what grown man still watches and enjoy this shiiet?

Comment

It should have been Hogan vs. a Heel Cena in 2006. Hogan still has 1 match left in him.

I think Hogan had a match with Randy Orton around that time and he won lmao. Orton should have won, he's the Legend Killer.

Too bad Hogan never worked with Austin or Cena. Or Bret Hart.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            That'a true, that era was weak also. That's also when WCW started kicking WWF's ass in the ratings. But Bret Hart was amazing during that time.

Ironically Bret moving to WCW was supposed to be beginning of the end for WWF, but WWF actually got better with the rise of Austin. And WCW started declining.
            Bret Hart was under utilized in WCW. Yeah, he won the US Title, and the World Heavyweight titles, but he should have feuded and beat Hogan for the title.

Comment

I think Hogan had a match with Randy Orton around that time and he won lmao. Orton should have won, he's the Legend Killer.

Too bad Hogan never worked with Austin or Cena. Or Bret Hart.
              I remembered that one. Brooke Hogan was so hot in 2006.

Comment

Bret Hart was under utilized in WCW. Yeah, he won the US Title, and the World Heavyweight titles, but he should have feuded and beat Hogan for the title.
                Yeah, I was pissed off at how WCW never used Hart the right way. That guy is a legend and one of the best ever. Literally the biggest signing for WCW since Hogan.

I think Eric Bishoff even acknowledged how badly used Hart was. Bret Hart is a guy you could build the whole company around, but there was way too much going on in WCW and the backstage politics.

Comment

I agree. They need more consistent and serious storylines.

And it's a myth that WWE sucks because it's PG. I mean Hulk Hogan's era was PG also and that was one of the best eras of wrestling.
                  I'll always be thankful to the WWF for developing my grammar as a kid and for foreshadowing life issues like getting screwed and so forth. It was great

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    I'll always be thankful to the WWF for developing my grammar as a kid and for foreshadowing life issues like getting screwed and so forth. It was great
                    Pedro Morales was the greatest wrestler in your country.

Comment

Hogan can barely walk, he won’t be in any matches. He had knees and hip replaced and multiple back surgeries. Takes him 30 minutes just to get out of bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X