Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell the pacman to go back down to 135 maybe even 140 and everyone will be a happy camper again, hey who knows floyd might even attend a manny fight again.

Comment

There's no way Floyd will fight Pac, this has to stop, let's move on to the next big thing, GGG vs Pac.

Comment

For the life of me I don't know why they don't get along. Both are 1 cheek of the same a$$. They're almost identical. They both ducked the fight, the both cherrypicked.

Comment

A common threat. Let some newcomer or a fighter in a higher weight class start talking **** about the two of them, calling them out and calling them overrated bums or something, and let the interest in that fight grow. You'd see a united force unlike anything you'd ever expect.

Comment

floyd/pac is one topic of one common sport we all love which is boxing, which is one thing. there's a million other things that people could have in common. it's stupid to hate someone if they're a floyd or pac fan.

i <3 floyd fans. not all pac fans are the same stereotype same with floyd fans.

Comment

i'd say **** but half of Floyd's fans are f@gg0ts anyway

Comment

CJ Ross almost united the two fanbases after Mayweather-Alvarez. Almost.

If Tim Bradley got a robbery win over Floyd, that just might do it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i'd say **** but half of Floyd's fans are f@gg0ts anyway

Makaveli, you always bring the LULz.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    A common threat. Let some newcomer or a fighter in a higher weight class start talking **** about the two of them, calling them out and calling them overrated bums or something, and let the interest in that fight grow. You'd see a united force unlike anything you'd ever expect.
                    Broner was that man, until he decided to kiss Floyd's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      CJ Ross almost united the two fanbases after Mayweather-Alvarez. Almost.

If Tim Bradley got a robbery win over Floyd, that just might do it.
                      You know what? That just might do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X