No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Deny The Claims on Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    He is ranked # 1 @ 130 by the Ring right now...
    Nowhere does it say contender in you're quote. Nice try! And how could RING have Gamboa ranked the number 1 contender when there rankings clearly put him at number 4?

http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/jr-lightweight

Again, nice cover up. Believe me, Im a huge Gamboa fan and love watching the guy fight but I just enjoy debating with you because you are the Cuban version of the *******s... Completely biased and blinded.

Comment

Donaire shouldn't make a big deal out of it unless he actually witnessed it, and it doesn't sound like he did. So this sounds like a hype job. He will need to start worrying about specifically Rigo, because he would definitely have his hands full with that fight... one that he seems to be avoiding at all costs. I don't think it would be a blowout, and it is a fight I would love to see because it would be competitive, but I doubt Donut Air would get by Rigo on his best day.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
        Nowhere does it say contender in you're quote. Nice try! And how could RING have Gamboa ranked the number 1 contender when there rankings clearly put him at number 4?

http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/jr-lightweight

Again, nice cover up. Believe me, Im a huge Gamboa fan and love watching the guy fight but I just enjoy debating with you because you are the Cuban version of the *******s... Completely biased and blinded.
        I said his quote focking stupid motherfocker..don't focking try to review something if you can't focking go two messages after stupid..ask for Santa to bring you a new brain motherfocker....

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          I said his quote focking stupid motherfocker..don't focking try to review something if you can't focking go two messages after stupid..ask for Santa to bring you a new brain motherfocker....
          Hahaha u mad?

Comment

Nonito is going to brutally ko Rigondeaux regardless.

Comment

Working...
            X