Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    yet they don't mention nonito donaire or andre ward who work with conte

berto was with conte and he tested positive

HBO is a huge jokel,
    Yet you will continue to watch

Comment

I don't like the HBO team picking on Marquez considering how dubious Pacquiao's late career has been. Hold all top fighters to the same standards and then you can call him out, because I do think it's suspicious, but how can't you be equally incredulous about his opponent considering what he's accomplished and his refusal to do OST back in 2010.

Comment

Lampley is a huge joke! He is so biased it's not even funny! I am glad the old man is out of there to!

Comment

I think people make way too big of deal about Marquez's physique. He had some small love handles. I really didn't think he looked that amazing. He looked like he lifted some weights, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
            Well what to do? Heredia admitted he has 20 undetectable PEDs if mixed together will do wonder to anybody. Definitely Marquez didnt hire Heredia for nothing.
            But NSAC did their job? What's wrong? Shouldn't we let the commission do their jobs? Marquez tested negative per the NSAC drug tests.

Comment

It was one of the fights of the year but I don't think Lampley is wrong when he infers it was overshadowed by the spectre of PEDs both during the build-up and the aftermath.

Comment

This is so funny n ironic to me

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  I think people make way too big of deal about Marquez's physique. He had some small love handles. I really didn't think he looked that amazing. He looked like he lifted some weights, but that's about it.
                  I agree. Although looking at Marquez's weigh in for this fight makes me feel like crap and like a chump, I agree it's something you could do with the determination Marquez had of knocking Pacquiao out, and of course hard work.

Comment

Lampley really is a bitter *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                      Agree...

I read on Yahoo that he looked like a bodybuilder.....SMH...

Just looked to me like a guy that lifted and dropped fat that hindered him in his initial climb to 147....he still came in at a his normal weight....

Comment

Working...
                      X