Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao succeed where Mayweather failed? Will he be the first to stop Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
    Floyd couldn't do it...
    Why does it have to be looked as a failure to Floyd? Each fight is different. That's like saying it should be looked as a failure against Pac cause Floyd dominated JMM while he lost more rounds than won against him. Different nights, different fights. Foreman knocked Frazier from pillar to post while Ali fought tooth and nails against him. The outcome of a fight only affects the two people in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I'm guessing Shane and Nazim have a vested interest in it as well as many others.

Shane has a great chin and that has not change.
      Shame being shot means hes there to be a punching bag. Anything short of stopping aha e is fail on pacroids part...he still gets no credit for winning such an easy fight

Comment

He should... i mean i know he can since Shane seems shop worn at this point in time. At the end of the day Pac has more to lose than gain here. If he loses Arum's whole world would crumble...if he wins by a slight margin in decision then he will still be criticized...so the only real way Pac can make up for such horrible "tune up" matches is by making "history".... who cares tho...Shane isn't as competitive as before...but who knows? This is Boxing..unpredictable.

Comment

Even if he did,I'd give him about as much credit as I gave Floyd for shutting out a fat,overweight Marquez.Which is right around the #0.This version of Mosley is even older than the 1 Floyd dominated for 10 rounds,he has nothing to offer & team Pacman are some shameless characters,just like Floyd was for fighting Marquez.

Comment

fuking idiots are discussing if Chuggar will get KTFO or not....NSB resident ******s..

Comment

I can see Pac stopping Mosley at this point.

Mosley is the type of fighter who fights to win, not to survive. When the going gets tough, I can's see him clamming up like Clottey or fight backpedaling like Cotto.

Mosley still has a great chin. If it holds, I could see Richardson stopping the fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                fuking idiots are discussing if Chuggar will get KTFO or not....NSB resident ******s..
                That's why it's aruged that the current state of boxing sucks

Comment

Pacquiao will do it.

Comment

im not really sure pac will stop shane......shane's a big mothafuka and has a very good chin....i just hope pac does'nt trade with him....just do his thing , go in unload then back out reload and repeat.....

Comment

Gotta win impressively (outlanding at 2:1) or a solid KO/stoppage or PAC dropping to two. Earn the keep of that #1 p4p

Comment

Working...
                      X