Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which round would prime Tyson knock Wladimir Klitschko out in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, Klitschko fans here to say Mike might not KO them. **** that. I voted 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post
      Read again. I said in HIS PRIME. **** sake... Tyson was shot beyond belief when he lost those fights. It has no impact on his legacy what so ever... It's kinda like bringing up Ali's loss to Berbick when he was 40 years old and already suffering from the early stages of parkinson.

When Wlad lost to Sanders he was in his prime or atleast VERY close to his prime.
      Right

I forgot, american fighters are all past their prime when they lose (except when it's against another american fighter, then they're both ATG's), my bad

Comment

The first punch Tyson throws, Wlad gets KO'd. So round 1

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          Right

I forgot, american fighters are all past their prime when they lose (except when it's against another american fighter, then they're both ATG's), my bad
          Wlad was the WBO champ, he was around 27 years or something. He was in his prime or very close to it. You klit-ites say Tyson was in his prime against Douglas yeh? Then Wlad was in his prime against Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post
            Wlad was the WBO champ, he was around 27 years or something. He was in his prime or very close to it. You klit-ites say Tyson was in his prime against Douglas yeh? Then Wlad was in his prime against Sanders.
            Ok, then Tyson was in his prime or close to it against McBride and Williams, because Vitali wasn't losing to bums at age 38

Holyfield was in his prime when he lost to Moorer too, and Wlad wasn't losing to LHWs when he was 32

Comment

No matter how big Wlad is and how good his jab and right hand are, Tyson knows how to get inside. He landed on every fighter he faced regardless of whether he won or not. He stunned Holy and caught Lewis with a few big punches, and that was him past his best.

Wlad hasn't faced anybody like him. The guys he's facing now aren't even skilled enough to slip inside and punch him before he can clinch them. Either that or they're naturally counterpunchers afraid to throw.

Tyson's upperbody movement was hard to time in those first few rounds. I think he'd catch Wlad with his hands down over the top after slipping a jab, then drop him with a combination, and own the fight from then on.

Comment

I'm shocked so many think Wlad makes it past the first round. I'm guessing they think no 3 knockdown rule lets him get past it

Comment

Working...
                X