Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What must a boxer do in order to raise PED suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great.

I started the thread off by saying lets leave Pac out of it.

No one on here could simply answer the question without thinking of Pac.
    So in a sense whether your backing him or not you felt you had to address Pac.
    I answered the questions no problem. Without mentioning Pac.
    One who thinks PED automatically thinks Pac.
    You proved a point without me.
    Thats fine with me.
    So be it.
    Last edited by DondiNeverLeft; 12-29-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      This is great.

I started the thread off by saying lets leave Pac out of it.

No one on here could simply answer the question without thinking of Pac.
      So in a sense whether your backing him or not you felt you had to address Pac.
      I answered the questions no problem. Without mentioning Pac.
      One who thinks PED automatically thinks Pac.
      Thats fine with me.
      So be it.
      No it is more like knowing who the source is.. Your like Floyd Sr... If it was anyone else asking the question, it may have been different but because you are a ***** it isn't taken seriously.... Same with the Peds, it could have been taken more seriously if it did not come out of the mouth of a trash talking slanderous crack head. Have you heard his paranoia lately?,,, yeah,,, credible ain't it... Also roger with his A-side meth theory.....Very credible.
      Last edited by Alibata; 12-29-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        No it is more like knowing who the source is.. Your like Floyd Sr... If it was anyone else asking the question, it may have been different because your a *****... Same with the Peds, it could have been taken more seriously if it did not come out of the mouth of a trash talking slanderous crack head. Have you heard his paranoia lately,,, yeah,,, credible ain't it... Also roger with his A-side meth theory.....Credible.
        Im sorry but If everyone simply answered the question Like I did without mentioned Pac, then none of this extra dumb crap would be necessary.

A crackhead or myself dont have that much power.
        But thank you.

Its not my fault or a so called crackheads fault That people equate Pac to PED

Think about it, when even Pac defenders feel they have to mention Pac when PED is brought up, you guys have a problem.

That was proven on this thread THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          No it is more like knowing who the source is.. Your like Floyd Sr... If it was anyone else asking the question, it may have been different but because you are a ***** it isn't taken seriously.... Same with the Peds, it could have been taken more seriously if it did not come out of the mouth of a trash talking slanderous crack head. Have you heard his paranoia lately,,, yeah,,, credible ain't it... Also roger with his A-side meth theory.....Credible.
          ouch!.....hey man, he aint a *****..he is a cottard and a part time ***** for obvious reasons...he's so butthurt that hed ride anyone's dick just to go againts pac.....just lettin you know...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            ouch!.....hey man, he aint a *****..he is a cottard and a part time ***** for obvious reasons...he's so butthurt that hed ride anyone's dick just to go againts pac.....just lettin you know...
            The checks in the mail Puga thanks for proving that Pac = PED in everyone's mind.

And yes Im a *****, a cottard, a boxtard and every other boxer I like and respect.
            Your just a ******* and thats embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              Im sorry but If everyone simply answered the question Like I did without mentioned Pac, then none of this extra dumb crap would be necessary.

A crackhead or myself dont have that much power.
              But thank you.

Its not my fault or a so called crackheads fault That people equate Pac to PED

Think about it, when even Pac defenders feel they have to mention Pac when PED is brought up, you guys have a problem.

That was proven on this thread THANK YOU.
              they can't answer your question cause it points at Manny. Everything Manny has done since the Diaz fight, shows caractristics of PED use.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                wrong...he did'nt want pac to get his hands re- wrapped like what garcia wanted..they even showed the vid while pac was wrapping is hands..a ****ing video ****...do you see garcia complainin now about it?...
                LOL, Brother Naz had Marg re-wrap his... I guess you only see what benifits your agenda... It's cool
                The video don't show Freddy preparing Mannys rolled tape wraps does it, Freddy even admits he does this so why are you even arguing the fact dumbazz.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  While I want to see better testing, going the baseball route such as making this some type of witch hunt, is terrible for the sport.

Boxing isn't mainstream like it was back in the day and nothing would turn potential fans off more than a culture in which we accuse all our stars without any proof.

Again I have no issues with better testing but their is a way to go about it without making a mockery of the sport.
                  When you see that...you just know it's a d*ckriding Pac fan trying to excuse why their hero shouldn't take the tests.

Wanna raise PED suspicion? Come up with a bunch of lies and contradictions over testing.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                    they can't answer your question cause it points at Manny. Everything Manny has done since the Diaz fight, shows caractristics of PED use.
                    What after the diaz fight didn't he do before ??? You guys never look at the facts. Really, all you guys do is hear sr. saying Pac must be of Peds and yall lap it up but never look at the facts... Pac got koed by singsurat and Torrecampo before the the diaz fight... He moved up 4 divisions and never got knocked down by Barrera or Marquez before the diaz fight. Are you sure it was after the Diaz fight???? or when Ariza arrived? He moved up 5 divisions from there and never got knocked down by Morales.. Look he got knocked down by a nobody at at 112 and a legend at 126 and 130 get koed by him... Damn.. Cotto is on Peds too because he was being knocked around at 140 by nobodies and at 147 he becomes iron chinned.. Kahn gets rocked at 135 but the hardest puncher at 140 couldn't get him.. Amazing huh *****s... Wow...... It is only miraculous to those who can't put their head around it or don't have the capacity to understand. The only difference between before the diaz fight and after is that he became a threat to somebodies hero in Floyd,.
                    Last edited by Alibata; 12-29-2010, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      LOL, Brother Naz had Marg re-wrap his... I guess you only see what benifits your agenda... It's cool
                      The video don't show Freddy preparing Mannys rolled tape wraps does it, Freddy even admits he does this so why are you even arguing the fact dumbazz.
                      thats coz brother naz saw something illegal ......did they see smething illegal with pac's?..lol.....

Comment

Working...
                      X