Look at all this dip****s finaly agreeing with me about the wlad-haye issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvb View Post
    wlad is such a coward.

he knows he will never be able to fight on april 30 and then on july 2nd.and even again in september!.

i bet all the money in the world he does not fight any 3 opponents on those dates and fight as he normally would,he would be fatigued as hell,he would look awful.

he has no intetion of fighting arpil 30 and then on july 2nd.

but still vitali has some balls, Haye v Vitali can still be made for september/October time.

ide love it for adamek or chisora to beast wlad,and then Haye could choose to fight one of them for the titles,and have wlad at his mercy if he wanted his belts back.
    i cant see haye retiring with only 2 fights max in his last year,and vs chageav and some other no hoper.
    It was obvious to me Wlad had no intensions in fighting haye when he started to say "if haye wants me or vitali he can have us". He was starting to mention Vitali .

He want to pull a corrie sanders and a ross purrity on David Haye.

Oh well I hope Haye fights Vitali then atleast we can see one klitshcko get a beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      don't even worry about it man--they're pacquiao fans also-lol

they can't handle the truth and won't own up to their wrongdoing---i haven't been following the haye-wlad situation, but big ups to you for nailing it--

when floyd puts a spanking on manny, they won't give *****s their just do either-lol

it's a cycle on here, don't' even sweat it man--
      thanks bro. I don't like Mayweathers personality but it's obvious he is also being portrayed as the bad guy while it's roach and pac who are doing the ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        don't even worry about it man--they're pacquiao fans also-lol

they can't handle the truth and won't own up to their wrongdoing---i haven't been following the haye-wlad situation, but big ups to you for nailing it--

when floyd puts a spanking on manny, they won't give *****s their just do either-lol

it's a cycle on here, don't' even sweat it man--
        haye fans are like manny fans both those fighters get way to much credit for nothing and will get embarassed if they ever step into the ring with their nemesis.
        how is wlad a duck and haye is not?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          haye fans are like manny fans both those fighters get way to much credit for nothing and will get embarassed if they ever step into the ring with their nemesis.
          how is wlad a duck and haye is not?
          He unified the CW division and now wants to fight the undisputed HW champ.

Why is everyone suprised that Wlad wants vitali to fight haye. He did the same thing with Corrie Sanders and Ross Purrity.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            Even if Wlad is ducking Haye right now, your still a troll dude.
            Someone has to fill in the space in Gdog's absence.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Someone has to fill in the space in Gdog's absence.
              Im not a troll. That what I try to tell people in this thread. I just had an opinion that people found totally rediculous so they called me a troll and a hater.

Comment

Working...
              X