Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is a cowardly scumbag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan boxes for a living, what do you do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      so if you're white you get to be a ****, but if you're pakistani then you don't?
      damm pull you just killed the thread and your right,i think earls tripping tonight

Comment

Khan is avoiding the punchers.

Comment

Froch will knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Why is it always race with Khan?
            come on earl,froch started all this **** and ive never seen you make up a thread about froch being a **** and dissing a young british champion but all of a sudden you get hurt because khan is laughing at froch.wtf it dont even make sense????

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              I'm scared for the lad, I really am. What if Guidoboy lands a flush jab on that chin?
              Magic show will run over Con

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Khan is avoiding the punchers.
                hes 22 he has a long way to go yet,relax he will have to fight the punchers

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  laughing at Froch over the internet, what a little **** Khan is.

Oi, amir FIGHT SOMEBODY
                  Good point. I mean at least Froch has the balls to fight somebody....

Khan got KTFO in 50 seconds by a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    come on earl,froch started all this **** and ive never seen you make up a thread about froch being a **** and dissing a young british champion but all of a sudden you get hurt because khan is laughing at froch.wtf it dont even make sense????
                    But what is the point in Khan doing this?

Froch was in a hard, close fight tonight against a world class operator. If Khan was actually a decent chap like he claims to be he might have given Carl some props and shown everyone he is bigger than this war of words, but no, he is just showing himself to be a complete bellend instead.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      What gives Khan the right to talk ****?

nothing.

I'm not even a Froch fan, but I RESPECT the man, for coming up the hard way and fighting WHOEVER was put in front of him.

Khan is a manufactured, protected little fraud, and in my mind he remains that until he fights someone who can hit

Comment

Working...
                      X