Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera: Andre Ward Will Pay For Disrespecting Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
    is this dude a real challenge?
    No he struggled vs Lacey but he's fine for a first 175 fight. Ward needs to step it up in June If he wants to be ready for Kovalev though.

Comment

The fight between Ward and Kovalev was already agreed to before Sullivan Barrera was even in the picture.

How is it disrespecting him to talk about it?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        No he struggled vs Lacey but he's fine for a first 175 fight. Ward needs to step it up in June If he wants to be ready for Kovalev though.
        You can't be serious...

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
          look for slappin' soggy to pull out in the last week leading up to the fight with another "injury"
          do you want him to pull out...do you really think he'd fake an injury when he needs the money to provide for his family?.....or you are not confident a fighter you like could defeat Ward?

These fake fans on this site

Comment

Barrera will be a good test for Ward, and not an easy fight. I would consider this a 50/50 given Ward's lack of recent activity.

Comment

Ironically, Barrera is the only one who has been disrespectful in the build up to this fight. Barrera is a legit threat but Ward is looking in the best shape I've seen him in and I think he comes prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Ironically, Barrera is the only one who has been disrespectful in the build up to this fight. Barrera is a legit threat but Ward is looking in the best shape I've seen him in and I think he comes prepared.
                any videos or pics

Comment

Where did you see video/pics?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    any videos or pics
                    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Where did you see video/pics?
                    Check out his Facebook. He's been posting a bunch of training photos. He's not gained any fat. In fact, he might be even leaner, while still having bulked up slightly.

Not sure if this will work;

Comment

Check out his Facebook. He's been posting a bunch of training photos. He's not gained any fat. In fact, he might be even leaner, while still having bulked up slightly.

Not sure if this will work;
                      Darn -- deleted my FB. Lemme do some digging

Comment

Working...
                      X