Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you bring this really hot girl home, she down to **** but.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you bring this really hot girl home, she down to **** but.....

She asks to use the bathroom before you start to **** her.

But you hear her taking a really load smelly ****, bother line diarrhea like...

Would you still bang?

just dont go in the backdoor for about 35-45 minutes.

Comment

No hot girl would do that. However, if a hot girl did, I would still bang but treat her like a whore in bed.

Comment

It is true no hottie would take a massive sh.it and get down to it.

There is nothing that takes the mystery away quite like a girl having a massive crap.

Comment

Those Scottish sheep are disgusting

Comment

I'll still eat her ass

Comment

aww man imagine if you just changed your sheets that day as well; i imagine it will be a tough decision then. Otherwise if she's back and i'm still in the mood knowing she's done that i say f.u.c.k it.

Comment

Its a human function for Christ's sake, take the shiet, then shower up chick. Tell her ass to get in the shower, then go to work, after her ass smell like Dove.

*Sidenote: You as a bachelor should always keep Dove body wash, so that the chick comes to you clean after you abuse her, and go back for seconds.*

**Sidenote's sidenote: Her seeing that you have such a neutral body wash lets her ass know that she aint the only one getting the treatment her ass is getting, so she better come with the "A" game if she wants to get the beastmode from you, as you're more than likely using your "B" game with her until she proves herself.**

IJSD.

Comment

Working...
                X