Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should change the rules to save boxing
    That running should be scored 10:8 for the chasing fighter

Comment

• Done want to see a third fight. Just more of the same.

Comment

• "Hit and don't get hit, stick and move, box a fighter." Those are the keys to boxing. It's not a tuff-man contest or Rock 'Em Sock 'Em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          I was rooting for Joshua and called a UD for him, but he looked 100% scared in there lol
          Your an idiot! Im a huge Andy fan but AJ boxed beautifully. That's fighting smart not scared.

Comment

• We don't want no third Ruiz fight!!

We want One Champion, One Face, One Name.

Comment

• I thought aj would ko him so I was wrong. But i knew he would fight that type of fight.

Ruiz is a very good fighter. I have huge amounts of respect for him.

But the fight was just another example of a puncher looking for the one punch. Boxers win those fights 9/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
                They should change the rules to save boxing
                That running should be scored 10:8 for the chasing fighter
                And you should find a new sport. Prick

Comment

• Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                  Ruiz just admitted he gained too much weight.
                  As expected fame got to his head and he didnt respect the game

Comment

• To those saying that Joshua fought scared or looked scared, I mean he did exactly what he had to do. He got rid of the extra mass and looked a lot less stiff than he has in the past. It wasn't an exciting fight by any means but this is good for him to have this style in his arsenal. Maybe against other opponents with not as good chins he can get back to his aggressive style, but against those with good chins he can revert back to this style.

Comment

• Please don’t let there be a third

Comment

Working...
                      X