No announcement yet.

Gunmen kill 66 in Nigeria's Kaduna state ahead of vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    why are you trying to defend a racist group??? seriously why???? and you are trying to defend them as you do everytime a damn mass shooting happens
    How am I defending a racist group? It wasn’t carried out by so-called white nationalists. It was carried out by some little white suburbanite punk whose parents failed. Why would I blame anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      How am I defending a racist group? It wasn’t carried out by so-called white nationalists. It was carried out by some little white suburbanite punk whose parents failed. Why would I blame anyone else?
      white nationalist is a racist group right??? why are you so up in arms to defend them?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        white nationalist is a racist group right??? why are you so up in arms to defend them?
        For the last time, I am not defending them. These shootings are not the act of some white terror cell that some of these posters and media are claiming. They are individual acts committed by angry white suburban losers whose parents failed them. Same as the gang kids in big cities. All products of failed parents.

Comment

Couple mass shooting in the us at least it generates a discussion among the people and our govt...people die in Africa and it’s crickets....report the tragedy and move on...lack of compassion in the world.

Comment

When will we learn, only white peoples are prone to such things...as in shootings, mass or otherwise

No one should post opinions unless give the OK from LordLarry

Comment

Suddenly posters here care about what happens in Africa?

I thought the concern for Africa centered around the white farmers in S. Africa.

Wow. I'm proud of you guys. Now if only some of you would care more about what happens at home instead of worrying about race, then maybe we can make some real progress.

Comment

Working...
              X