Collapse
No announcement yet.

#HateHoax GA state rep. and a "Whhhhhhhhite" man confront each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the man maybe technically in the right.. and the woman is a race baiting biatch

But he's your typical democrat/liberal puss who cries about anything..

I mean really who the fook cares about 10 item isle line.. who the fook counts how many items someone has.. Not only that i believe he said he went and spoke to staff about it.. left the store.. then still in a rage over it had to come back and moan at her

Get a life you ****.. typical soft served lib though getting bent out of shape over nothing..

Btw this is in no way defending the racebaiter.. but this is the typical type of pathetic behavior from men who lean left

Comment

Libturds keep making their graves bigger.

Comment

Btw that guy is almost as bad as her. Who the hell whines and or complains about someone having a few more items in the express check out lane? Really guy you really felt the need to right this injustice?

And then that fool says I'm not white I'm Cuban and I vote Democrat him saying that made me think of this

https://youtu.be/gKxtXzAgGew

What he didn't realize is that he was only a 2nd stage victim and he was confronting a final boss level victim.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Btw that guy is almost as bad as her. Who the hell whines and or complains about someone having a few more items in the express check out lane? Really guy you really felt the need to right this injustice?

And then that fool says I'm not white I'm Cuban and I vote Democrat him saying that made me think of this

https://youtu.be/gKxtXzAgGew

What he didn't realize is that he was only a 2nd stage victim and he was confronting a final boss level victim.
          In his defense, that can be very annoying. Especially when you got like 1 or 2 items and are in a hurry.

I nearly got into a fight at a store over it back years ago.

Some ***** had a full cart in the Express Lane and was gumming up the line.

When I made a comment she cursed at me so I of course cursed at her. Me and her husband got nose to nose, but despite me begging him to, he wouldn't take a shot at me.

I was actually asked to leave the store by an employee. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            In his defense, that can be very annoying. Especially when you got like 1 or 2 items and are in a hurry.

I nearly got into a fight at a store over it back years ago.

Some ***** had a full cart in the Express Lane and was gumming up the line.

When I made a comment she cursed at me so I of course cursed at her. Me and her husband got nose to nose, but despite me begging him to, he wouldn't take a shot at me.

I was actually asked to leave the store by an employee. Lol
            Yeah but he even said that there was 2 free lanes.. I can understand it being a bit annoying if the place was packed.. but according to him it wasn't...

Typical democrat though.. getting outraged over the smallest things.. it wasn't even if he kind of snapped at her in the moment.. he went to complain to staff.. then went out of the shop.. then went back and confronted her

They both try to play the victim.. as is the democrat way

Comment

"My heart goes out to Nikolas Cruz!! Some don't know how to cope with being an orphan. I thank God everyday for getting me through the system in one piece. #FloridaShooting #mentalhealth #PrayforDouglas #prayfornik ," State Rep. Erica Thomas wrote on Feb. 16, 2018.

In a separate March 2015 tweet, Thomas called herself Jussie Smollet's "biggest fan."

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproje...-of-the-system

Also, be sure to check out the video of her contradicting herself that's in the article.

Comment

they should do a ****o together

Comment

You know he's still going to be voting D even after all this.

You really can't fix stupid.
                  I dunno.

The X-factor here is probably television.

I have a relative who isn't necessarily a stupid person, but they've probably watched 6+ hours of television every day of their life since they were 5 years old.

Needless to say they are a hardcore Democrat who thinks:
                  - Antifa is protecting us from an uprising of Aryan skinhead gangs funded by the Soviet Union
                  - 2 in 5 children are killed in school shootings
                  - The Earth will consist entirely of molten lava by 2000 2005 2010 2015 2020.
                  Etc.

On one hand they're programmed to the point that they live in an entirely different version of reality than I do.

On the other hand they're extremely fragile. So much as a foreigner giving them a rude look in an elevator shakes their world to the core because that's not how things work on TV.

No matter how dumb this guy is, becoming a "white supremacist" media sensation because he dared to tell a Democrat politician she was in the express grocery line will trigger his backspace key next time he's going while about "white supremacy" on Facebook.
                  Last edited by ////; 07-23-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I'd sue the hell out of her for slander and defamation of character.

I hope this guy does just that.
                    I agree. I read he is threatening a lawsuit. People need to be held responsible for these types of of things.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      why is this even news?
                      The Jussie Smollett of BS can't understand why this is news.

Comment

Working...
                      X