Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo walking down the Boogeyman after a year layoff & knee surgery the best ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Canelo walking down the Boogeyman after a year layoff & knee surgery the best ...

win of the last 20 years????????

That boy had the odds stacked against him that night and did the unthinkable.

Image result for Canelo GGG 2

Canelo has never in his boxing career had the odds stacked against him. That's hilarious.

Also, the fight was almost a year ago. what's the point of this thread? For a fanbase who constantly tells us how awful GGG is, you guys really hold on to that win.

EDIT - "year long layoff" dude was suspended for PED's. Nice spin lmao

Comment

Had the odds stacked so much against him, that his team cried that he weigh in second and walk out second despite not being, you know, the champ. I've still yet to see this walking down either, even though I've watched the fight a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        win of the last 20 years????????

That boy had the odds stacked against him that night and did the unthinkable.

Image result for Canelo GGG 2
        He prevented Hopkin's record from being completely shattered after that BS Vanes fight tied it, ended Triple Girl's undefeated streak, took his belts, triggered GiGi to leave the ring w/o doing the in-ring interview, made Gigi not want to speak English no mas
        Will unify the division unlike no active boxer so yes it was historic!

@ only 28 years of age GOATnelo is the life & face of all of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Canelo has never in his boxing career had the odds stacked against him. That's hilarious.

Also, the fight was almost a year ago. what's the point of this thread? For a fanbase who constantly tells us how awful GGG is, you guys really hold on to that win.

EDIT - "year long layoff" dude was suspended for PED's. Nice spin lmao
          Underdog according to the betting odds, year layoff, first fight after knee surgery, walking down the bigger man, etc.

The odds were stacked against that boy

Keep crying tho

Image result for crying gif

Comment

Don’t forget the ref and judges were handpicked by Borat’s team LMAO.

How the hell do you get to handpick a judge that scored your last fight against the same opponent in your favor?

Took Borat’s “0”, took his belts, made him run out the ring like Broner LMAO, made him forget English, made him fire his trainer, made him change his name to Gennadiy LMAO, made him take 9 months off, made him “try out” 164 pounds.

Idk if it’s the best win of the last 20 years but it definitely was one of the most satisfying for real boxing fans.

I absolutely loved seeing the white media darling get his soul taken by Canelo. I liked it even more than KTFO6 of the other white media darling, Pacquiao. Pacquiao is actually a great fighter though, just not the greatest like they made him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
              Don’t forget the ref and judges were handpicked by Borat’s team LMAO.

How the hell do you get to handpick a judge that scored your last fight against the same opponent in your favor?

Took Borat’s “0”, took his belts, made him run out the ring like Broner LMAO, made him forget English, made him fire his trainer, made him change his name to Gennadiy LMAO, made him take 9 months off, made him “try out” 164 pounds.

Idk if it’s the best win of the last 20 years but it definitely was one of the most satisfying for real boxing fans.

I absolutely loved seeing the white media darling get his soul taken by Canelo. I liked it even more than KTFO6 of the other white media darling, Pacquiao. Pacquiao is actually a great fighter though, just not the greatest like they made him out to be.
              You do realize they don't get to "handpick" judges or refs right?

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                You do realize they don't get to "handpick" judges or refs right?
                Yes, I do. But Team Borat did have as much input in the picking of the ref and judges as I’ve ever seen. Second only to probably Mayweather. They pretty much had anyone that they thought might score a fight for Canelo eliminated from the pool. Then the guy who scored the first fight for Borat scored the rematch for Canelo, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                  He prevented Hopkin's record from being completely shattered after that BS Vanes fight tied it, ended Triple Girl's undefeated streak, took his belts, triggered GiGi to leave the ring w/o doing the in-ring interview, made Gigi not want to speak English no mas
                  Will unify the division unlike no active boxer so yes it was historic!

@ only 28 years of age GOATnelo is the life & face of all of boxing!
                  I forgot about the Hopkins record. Borat really wasn’t even close. A bunch of the defenses were of the WBA “regular” title.

The Borat fans love to claim the defense record which included a bunch of only the WBA “regular” title and in the next breath they’ll call Canelo’s WBA “regular” title at 168 fake, LMAO.

Comment

Poor Borat fans. There’s only about 8 diehards left on here LMAO.

The rest moved on to bragging about Lomachenko beating Linares who has been knocked out in a round or two by a bunch of C level Mexican journeymen LMAO. And it took Lomachenko 10 life or death rounds to stop Linares LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                    X