Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Deontay Has Full Plate, Joshua in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyonce Wildher is a greedy marinating bastard!

Comment

Always said

Wilder never had any desire to fight aj and this was all a plan to duck him

Good thing is aj cornered them
      And made it known to the world
      It was wilder who was running

Comment

I think they finally realized Wilder is just an overhyped windmill.
        They put him in with a Fury that was dead to boxing, a fat guy and Wilder got his ass kicked.

In boxing you don't win bouts with your mouth.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Deontay Has Full Plate, Joshua in 2020

Shelly Finkel, the co-manager for WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, has indicated that his boxer has a full plate of fights in the works for 2019 - and a unification with Anthony Joshua is more likely for 2020.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Now i have lost interest in wilder completely.

Hope its usyk vs joshua next

Comment

He shouldn't even be champ right now. He doesn't get through a second fight with Fury unless there's another robbery so why are they not cashing in?

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

ducksquad!!

Comment

Wilders never fighting Joshua unless he loses his belt.
                    Usyk would be good, I can't see ESPN releasing Fury unless they did a UK fight on Sky sports and let ESPN have the US rights maybe.

Comment

And there it is right there, this should only support what most people (excluding the Wilder fanboys) think anyway...That team Wilder never wanted the fight, just a highly publicised charade.

Wilder really is an uneducated hillbilly though, way too emotional and stupid to see his team are mugging him off.
                      We know now from the Ortiz debacle, that Haymon actively blocks great opportunities for his fighters, I’d be shocked if Wilders any different.

Comment

Working...
                      X