Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin Smiles, to fight Brandon Adams next on June 8.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet we see the GGG of old here for some odd reason lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Better than this new Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Better than this new Mikey Garcia.
        Mikey conquered 4 weight classes, ggg struggling to keep his respect in 1 lmfao. Theirs levels and GGG aint close to mikey level.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          GGG is a fcukin joke ...really !!!!the guy from the contender
          It's just a warm up fight for GGG who fights Canelo in September ffs. GGG is not a champion and under no obligation to fight a monster less than 90 days before an upcoming third war with Canelo. Adams is ranked 3rd in the world by the WBA, 8th in the world by the WBO and 16th in the world by boxrec. Mora and Smith were world champions who won the contender show. Andrade is a world champion and he is fighting Sulecki who is ranked 8th by the WBA, 6th by the WBO and 10 by boxrec. Sulecki almost go KOed last fight by a guy GGG slaughtered years ago. How is Sulecki any better or higher ranked than Adams? Why isn't Andrade a fcukin joke if GGG is?

Comment

ahh gennady. I’m a massive fan but I’ll call this fight what it is. Bullshît

Comment

Mikey conquered 4 weight classes, ggg struggling to keep his respect in 1 lmfao. Theirs levels and GGG aint close to mikey level.
              Mikey fought like a cur dog and disgraced himself. Very few respect him now. GGG is highly respected all over the world and never fought a gutless survival fight like Mikey just did you useless troll. You are such a fuking idiot. Go to any pfp rating and GGG is right up there while Mikey is no longer there. There is your levels Mikey Mouse. By the way dumb ass, Mikey is no longer undefeated. HE LOST EVERY ROUND TO SPENCE!

Comment

Will make the Vanes ''fight'' look like The Thrilla From Manilla.

Comment

Fighting guys like Adams will definitely takes years off his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    He just fought Canelo back to back. Whatever take a little tune up fight for your DAZN debut.
                    GGG fights absolute bums ALL THE TIME. Vanes, Adams, Welterweight Kell Brook at Middleweight, Rosado, that one Japense MW, etc.

Borat is the Cab-Driver KING!

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Canelo did vs rocky fielding.
                    Canelo beat Borat twice and then MOVED UP IN WEIGHT and fought the weakest champion in a NEW division. And he dominated.

Borat is fighting a complete unknown and adding to his brilliant resume:

42 pro fights...only 5 (FIVE...F I V E) world champion opponents...fighters that were formerly, current, or future champions (4+ weight classes per division). And 1 of those 5 champion opponents was a WELTERWEIGHT...LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is legitimately among the worst resumes in all of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      ahh gennady. I’m a massive fan but I’ll call this fight what it is. Bullshît
                      You little cuck dick eating bitch LFMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X