Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Michael B. Jordan look believable as a Heavyweight here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Yeah...UH...I don't think they're worried about the fighters being the same size.
    Lmao exactly....

Comment

Hes still Ward's b1tch

Comment

I don't care what the haters say! Rocky 4 was the best one, so this should be a classic!

Comment

Stallone is a midget in real life. The steroids and camera angles made him atleast a middleweight

I think MBJ looks atleast more realistic

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Sooooo, what you're saying is slavery was "fake, fictional, make-believe..."??? Your words, not mine.

Disgraceful
            L2r.

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
            you say colour is irrelevant, but if stallone and jordan were the same colour, then you'd not have made a post. So it has total relevance.

You just want to distance yourself from you previously encouraging making disparaging remarks towards one "colour", whereas the other guy was making it fair and equal between two.
            How do you know I would or would not post if it was a white, yellow, pink or black person, Stop assuming.

You are clearly triggered by the comment and have nothing better to do than argue about it.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
              Playing the race card in a thread about Creed.

Clown!
              It’s not the race card if you’re not of the same race. It’s called calling out the stupidity and hypocrisy of some people. Nobody got technical with Rocky, but now that it’s Creed you gotta nitpick it to death.

Comment

Stallone was like 150 pounds. It's not a big deal.

Comment

Nah, he doesn't. You have to suspend belief a little while watching Rocky movies though as they're fake/cheesy as hell.
                  Last edited by Chrismart; 06-28-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

L2r.

How do you know I would or would not post if it was a white, yellow, pink or black person, Stop assuming.

You are clearly triggered by the comment and have nothing better to do than argue about it.
                    Soooooo, what you're saying is that you are superior because you can read and 'others' need to learn how to?

White supremacist much?

Comment

L2r.

You've never made a post about stallone being more wrong than Jordan in your entire life. Dont play dumb, its not an assumption its a cold hard fact.

You've done the opposite! aha. and you are claiming you havent.
                      Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-28-2018, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X