Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarissa Shields Goes Ghetto! CALLS HAMMER INTO THE RING AND TRIES TO ATTACK HER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarissa Shields Goes Ghetto! CALLS HAMMER INTO THE RING AND TRIES TO ATTACK HER!

Also you can see the Dirrell Thugs trying to pick a fight with some official in the ring too.

Not surprised. I remember when she applauded the uncle for punching Uzcategui.

Comment

They both have braids, I can't tell who is who. Which one's the ghetto one?

Comment

Lmao !WAR-Mickey! watches womens boxing, whats next MMA?

Comment

Yeah nothing to see here really, just trying to hype a fight between two girls.

I wouldn’t watch two chicks fight in the ring if you paid me.

It’s more entertaining watching hoes fight in the street to tell you the truth.

Comment

Good promotion.
            That's what others in the male counterpart who wants the fight should be doing, instead of just tweeting like stupid teenagers.
            It's good money, too.

Comment

Ron Burgandy needs to tell theses broads to stay classy

Comment

I couldn't get through watching that.

Comment

I can watch womens MMA depending on the fight. I just can't do womens boxing though.

I have a mild interest in Katie Taylor, but that's it.

Comment

I will do myself the favor to not click.

Got the feeling that it will be a complete pathetic scene in order to sell a fight.

Then you have those acting pathetic people complaining about "not being liked" like 4 kids years old irresponsible of their own acts...

"I act like a buffon but don't treat me like a buffon"

Comment

Working...
                    X