Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you bang a tranny who had the full operation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Biologically they are still male. Doesn't matter if a d1ck is cut off or not. Everything down to their blood and bone structure is still male.
    So in other words you are saying you would still smash? Yea me too. You and I are on the same page Chief ****.

Comment

knowingly, hell fncking no. born a man, it will always be a man. if i found out afterwards, guess id be spending the rest of my life in jail.

Comment

Wouldn't them having the op kind of defeat the purpose of banging a tranny

Comment

or

Comment

just asking this question shows you havnt been laid in over a decade!

You are like a prisoner locked up on boxing scene with only men, and Zaroku whatever he is, point is you are turning gay bro

Comment

the worrying thing is not being able to spot one of these sperminators, they appear to be made of some kind of silicone-flesh outer layer, hard to spot, ill have to use a sniffer dog, get him used to the smell of cooch and train him to attack the male scent

right all I need now is a girlfriend

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  They no longer have a man stick and are on hormones..example

hell no.

that's an utterly repugnant, reprehensible thing to do for a heterosexual man.

just because you are a al haymon and floyd fan does not mean you have to also take up their sexual proclivities.

Comment

No, I'd rather wack off to BBW **** :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      the worrying thing is not being able to spot one of these sperminators, they appear to be made of some kind of silicone-flesh outer layer, hard to spot, ill have to use a sniffer dog, get him used to the smell of cooch and train him to attack the male scent

right all I need now is a girlfriend

Comment

Working...
                      X