Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you have a cousin thats so full of ****?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you have a cousin thats so full of ****?...

i do....first of all , he's a good guy...but the **** stories he tells makes me want to argue all the time coz he is just so full of it.....im talking about my cousin who's about 62 years old, has not achieve **** but acts like he knows it all....

some of his bull**** are " he won a 7 **** derby " for 7 million...he says he partied too hard afterwards and lost it all....another is that " he was a captain of a large boat and was making hell of a lot more than what he is making now in the US.....3rd, is that he once had less than a dozen girlfriends at the same time......i respect him , but owned him bigtime tonight that i thought he was gonna hit me....

do you have a cousin like that?...

Originally posted by puga View Post
    i do....first of all , he's a good guy...but the **** stories he tells makes me want to argue all the time coz he is just so full of it.....im talking about my cousin who's about 62 years old, has not achieve **** but acts like he knows it all....

some of his bull**** are " he won a 7 **** derby " for 7 million...he says he partied too hard afterwards and lost it all....another is that " he was a captain of a large boat and was making hell of a lot more than what he is making now in the US.....3rd, is that he once had less than a dozen girlfriends at the same time......i respect him , but owned him bigtime tonight that i thought he was gonna hit me....

do you have a cousin like that?...

Maybe he did win 7 Million and you're just a jealous hater.

Comment

At least he's got something to talk about.

Your stories gonna be all about creating troll thread in the NSB section lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Maybe he did win 7 Million and you're just a jealous hater.
        i thought of that too....but the mofo has no eveidence whatsoever man.....the man is always strssed out of his ass coz of hardwork he does that does not get acknowledged in his job....but he got time to bulls1ht everyone? .....not me homeboy, not me..i want eveidence that **** really happened....and when you ask him about the details of his stories , my cousin stutters like a motha ****a....imana start calling him floyd from now on......

but it got heated tongight that i thought i was gonna take some hits......i've got respect for the man, man.....but the mofo lost it......lol

Comment

i thought of that too....but the mofo has no eveidence whatsoever man.....the man is always strssed out of his ass coz of hardwork he does that does not get acknowledged in his job....but he got time to bulls1ht everyone? .....not me homeboy, not me..i want eveidence that **** really happened....and when you ask him about the details of his stories , my cousin stutters like a motha ****a....imana start calling him floyd from now on......

but it got heated tongight that i thought i was gonna take some hits......i've got respect for the man, man.....but the mofo lost it......lol
          you said he's 62..if you really feel that you have to argue with an 62 year old relative then that says a lot about your character.

a decent person would just listen to without taking it serious

Comment

why floyd??

We know who's the stutter champ

see no stuttering

Comment

I got a Cousin in the who has been to the Filthypines he said they have Thousands of 3rd world peasants eating dogs and selling there kids to pedophiles by the thousands to make ends meat while there he said the nips didn't have toilet paper so they used there hands to wipe and to top it off they also have Mail Oder bride who are rampant there as well

Comment

This was Bricksquad signing off

Comment

the man is my cousin but he is a bigger braggart than anyone ive heard of...bigger braggart than floyd with his stories man..i think part of it is that ' his brothers and sisters are very educated, his sisters are head nurses in difreent hospitals and his brothers are either engineers and high ranking millitary officers...and he is just a mechanic with no certification or anything, which is not wrong but he acts and talks bigger than his siblings man...he really does, and it's annoys the helll out of me sometimes....

do you know anyone like that?....be it your cousins or friends.....im telling you , if you meet my cousinn, i dont tink you will find a bigger bull****ter than him ever .....

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
                    I got a Cousin in the who has been to the Filthypines he said they have Thousands of 3rd world peasants eating dogs and selling there kids to pedophiles by the thousands to make ends meat while there he said the nips didn't have toilet paper so they used there hands to wipe and to top it off they also have Mail Oder bride who are rampant there as well

You racist mother****a..if you find that funny then you're the lowest of the low you piece of sh**,since when is child prostitution funny???

Comment

Working...
                    X