No announcement yet.

Teacher jailed for Making Sex Tape with daughter's 16-year-old Boyfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher jailed for Making Sex Tape with daughter's 16-year-old Boyfriend

An elementary school teacher has been jailed after admitting making a sex tape with her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend.

Michelle McCutchan,38, confessed to having sex with the teen on at least five occasions and setting up a video camera to film two of the romps.

The mother of one also sent the teen nude pictures of herself as well as sexually explicit texts during their five month affair.

McIntosh County Sheriff’s Investigator Tonya French said McCutchan admitted having sex with the boy between December 1st 2010 to May 11th.

'McCutchan said she had sent many nude photos of herself to (the boy’s) phone,' French stated in an affidavit supporting her request for an arrest warrant.

'McCutchan stated two times while having sex with [him] ... a video was made of the sexual acts.'

McCuthchan has been suspended on full pay from her job at Marshall Elementary school where she was a 5th grade teacher while her bosses launch an investigation.

Checotah Public School Superintendent Mark Calavan said he learned of the allegations from the town's police chief.

'The county interviewed her [McCutchan] and one of our students,' Calavan said.

'There was enough there that I thought we should go ahead and suspend her.'

McCutchan faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with second degree rape and one count of sodomy. She was released from jail after posting $5,000 bond.

She is the latest teacher to be arrested for having sex with a student.

---
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Mql1k977

This month of may, everybodys getting caught.

I'd beat!!!

Comment

Of course she's white.

Comment

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...er-bangs-a-boy

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Of course she's white.
          Aren't most teachers in Yankland white?

Comment

^ Yes...
            _________

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Aren't most teachers in Yankland white?
              Yankland sounds like a fictional ****o* locale. And so I'd imagine that many of the teachers there also sleep with their students.

*I can't say ****?? Is that really a bad word??

Comment

Where's her husband? Oh yeah having sex with the daughter. INCEST!!!

Comment

I'm mad I never had it this good when I was in HS. Back in the Day all we had were 60 yr old hags and middle aged men.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    I'm mad I never had it this good when I was in HS. Back in the Day all we had were 60 yr old hags and middle aged men.
                    they'd let you hit too. I remember back in HS, my history teacher called the police on me and a friend cause she walked by in the hallway after school..and we just happened to be talking about fat asses.

Comment

Working...
                    X