Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama election spurs race crimes around the U.S.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Korthax555 View Post
    I can't name a single Klan killing in the last 10 years. There are however plenty of black on white murders.

It is not "rare". It is just less common than blacks killing each other.
    When I said proof, I meant numbers, statistics. ??????????

Comment

What ignorance?

We have hatred because the races aren't equal and they are forced to live with each other. That statement right there shows how ignorant you are. You are a prime example of the n-word.

Ridiculous. Palin actually had executive experience as a governor. Obama has none.

McCain probably would have lost no matter who he picked.

Bush screwed the country up but he had plenty of help from the democrats.

Wait till you see what the price is in four years.
      You're an idiot and you should be banned for spreading all your hate round this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        You're an idiot and you should be banned for spreading all your hate round this forum.
        Well that's the liberal way isn't it? If you can't beat em, censor them. Oh yes, don't forget name calling as well.

Anyway, if you want less hate, let people live among who they want instead of forcing integration at gunpoint.

Comment

Well that's the liberal way isn't it? If you can't beat em, censor them.

Anyway, if you want less hate, let people live among who they want instead of forcing integration at gunpoint.
          You are free to live where you want just like anyone else! Why don't you go to Alaska or Antartica I'm sure there isn't many if any black folks there. So what do you suggest we do with all the minorities in this country when we become the majority? Where are you going to go then?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            You are free to live where you want just like anyone else! Why don't you go to Alaska or Antartica I'm sure there isn't many if any black folks there. So what do you suggest we do with all the minorities in this country when we become the majority? Where are you going to go then?
            I'm hoping the country falls apart and splits along racial lines before then.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/misc/CWII.pdf

Comment

Working...
            X