No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua-Miller In Doubt After Miller Fails VADA Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    If proven - this substance isn’t something you take by chance. Also Povetkin’s was debated to the extent wilder had to pay back the earnings he was originally going to claim .

Does raise an interesting point - could Joshua or DAZN due Miller for loss of earnings? Hmm
    You do not take meldonium by chance either. Wilder never had to pay anything back. He sued for the purse, won, WOB appealed and had that decision reversed. The only thing that was up for debate was whether or not either fighter breached the contract not whether or not Povetkin took meldonium.

I just realized the difference. NYSAC refused to license Miller whereas the Russian equivalent we're willing to let the fight proceed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      You do not take meldonium by chance either. Wilder never had to pay anything back. He sued for the purse, won, WOB appealed and had that decision reversed. The only thing that was up for debate was whether or not either fighter breached the contract not whether or not Povetkin took meldonium.

I just realized the difference. NYSAC refused to license Miller whereas the Russian equivalent we're willing to let the fight proceed.
      That was the point at the time, Wilder had left the country before they had even made a ruling. In fact if I remember right he was gone within twenty four hours?

It’s a real shame because wilder could have done with a Povetkin on his resume to be honest, he’s a good fighter. I still would like that fight to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
        That was the point at the time, Wilder had left the country before they had even made a ruling. In fact if I remember right he was gone within twenty four hours?

It’s a real shame because wilder could have done with a Povetkin on his resume to be honest, he’s a good fighter. I still would like that fight to happen.
        Wilder never made it to Russia. Instead of boarding his flight to Russia he went back to the states after the wbc removed its sanctioning. WOB tried to push the narrative that Wilder abandoned the fight but was shut down in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          I never once used the phrase "performance enhancer".
          I only stated that BJS failed a 'drug test', which he did,
          causing him to relinquish his title as result.
          Weather the substance was widely banned or only by VADA
          is not relevant since a professional athlete and his team
          should be aware of any such bans put in place by the firm
          contractually stipulated to perform your testing.
          It's unprofessional, but you still find reasons to excuse
          such behavior, and simply because the dolt in question
          happens to hail from jolly 'ol England.
          You're a patriotic cheerleader. I get it. But you don't have
          to make a complete fool of yourself to do so.
          Don't worry, I don't hate ALL Brits. Just the boxing fans.
          I won't let your stupidity color my impression of an entire
          nation. I just remind my self that you are the kind of 'poof'
          that The Macc Lads sing about.
          I excuse such behaviour? What, by telling the truth? It doesn't boost performance otherwise it would be banned across the board.

The Brit boxing fans are the only sane ones on here. The rest are weirdo's and freaks like you. But you excuse the Americans on here and their deranged madness because they are like you. You support them because their aim is to smear us just like you do.

Saunders has done many c3nty things that I don't condone. I don't even like the guy on a personal level. But I don't like lies. Stick to the truth and we're cool. Refuse, then we have a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            Weak dirty nation? You best re-study your World War I & II history. You'd be speaking deutsch if not for America.

Now back to boxing ...
            No you need to you absolute moron the coward yanks entered both wars at the end when the German war machine had been depleted by real country's like great Britain and Russia only war America has had alone Vietnam use got destroyed by farmers with pitch forks joke weak nation man for man canr get any perfetic

Comment

Working...
            X